One boy.

There's always been one boy I have been crazy about. My bestfriend Laine. I have had feelings for him since I could remember. I decided I would tell him how I felt since it was a long time coming anyway. I just can't keep any of this in any longer. 

I texted him. 

" Hey laine! wanna come over and watch a movie with me?" 

I scrolled through Netflix waiting for a reply. 

"I will bring the snacks! ;)" he replied. 

it was about 20 wasted minutes of playing on my phone and scrolling through shows I have seen a million times. 

" I'm here! where ya at?" He said letting himself in like he always does. He even has a key. 

"My room" I yelled back 

I could hear him coming up the stairs. 

" did you pick a movie already?" he said looking at me making my heart skip a few beats, 

"Nope was waiting for you." 

we eventually settled on a movie. 

about in the middle of movie the girl told the guy how she felt and everything was great. 

'now or never' I thought. I looked at laine 

"Hey um, laine? I wanna talk to you about something" 

he looked at me and nodded. so I continued.

"So um there is this boy I like... like a lot and I wanna tell him but I'm not sure how" looking at him again 

"okay? and? just tell him y/n if you like him he must be a great guy. he would be an idiot if he didn't like you back you're kinda great"  he stated simply. 

I smiled. 

"okay well then Laine... I um. I like you" I said blushing looking down. 

"wha-what? me? the guy was me?" I just nodded. 

"Y/n look.... I don't feel that way towards you.. you have become like family to me" 

I just looked at the floor with tears ready to fall. of course I put myself out there for once and this is how it ends. 

"um okay.. I think you should go" I said quietly

"what no." he said trying to hug me for comfort I shook my head and moved over. 

"please just go" I said looking at him hurt. 

he looked sad but did what I asked. 

------ few days later at school------

I walked in, went right to my locker ready to get my books and get today over with. I was silently hoping I didn't see laine but I knew that would be almost impossible. his locker was close to mine. 

I put in my combination and got the books I needed and closed my locker. I started to walk to my class. I looked up and seen laine at his locker talking to his friends. he looked up and seen me and stopped talking. 

" I'll be back guys" I heard him say

shit.

"Y/n wait." I kept walking though 

"Y/n!" I stopped and turned around. 

"Thank you!" he said looking at me 

"Anyway look I wanted to apologize about the other day.. I um I have been thinking about it a lot actually.. I think.. I think I love you" he said blushing looking at the floor 

"wait what.?" I said shocked. 

"I love you y/n. I didn't see it before until you told me but I do. I really love you" 

I smiled and hugged up. 

"I love you too!" 

" Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked 

" Did you even have to ask??" I laughed. 

-----------------

Word Count: 592

Not my idea! total credits go to : 

-- Shy