Quote

"If she loves you dont worry about who wants her"

-laines POV-

My girlfriend Y/n, she's so beautiful. She's the cheerleader captain. She's amazing at it, I support her all the way.  I'm just the guy who loves fishing and singing. I don't wanna say I'm a nobody, but compared to her I am.  Every girl wants to be her and every guy wants her. 

I'm protective of her always. I know she could do so much better than me, though she denies it . 

It's Friday night football, so of course Y/n has to cheer. I always come to these because I love to see her so happy, I hate coming because every guy on the football team is all over her. 

It's 5 to 10, we are winning. which made the cheerleaders cheer harder, I watched as they jumped around yelling school pride. I smiled as she jumped and smiled as big as she could. 

we have about 30 seconds left in the game and I watch the captain of the football team, walk over to Y/n and whisper something to her, she nodded and laughed as she shoved him away lightly before he went back on the field smiling. This made my blood boil. My best friend, Micah noticed I was not the happiest person at the moment. He could always read my mind. 

He looked at  me and sighed ' Bro, that girl down there loves you. Don't worry about everyone who wants her, she's not paying any mind to them. it's you she runs to when she's happy, or sad. It's you she wants to tell everything to. it's you she loves more than she loves herself. Don't worry about them hitting on her, She would never go for one of them.' He patted my back and I smiled taking in everything he had said to me. ' Thanks man, you have no idea how much the helps' I replied. 

The timer went off and the crowd went insane, the cheerleaders and football players was jumping everywhere and hugging.  I got up off the bleachers and went to find my girl.  Once I seen her it was like it was only us in the crowd, like the world stopped turning. She smiled at me and ran into my arms. I picked her up slightly and spun around. she giggled as we spun " We won!!"  

' I know! you did amazing baby!' I said to her 

' Thank you for coming tonight, you was our good luck charm'  then I kissed her. 

'HEY Y/N!' 

' I love you Laine! I will be back wait for me?'  she asked 

' I love you too. I will be by my truck' I replied.  She nodded and walked off 

I didn't worry about anyone else but her. I owe Micah for giving me some good advice. 

---------------------------

Well that was not my favorite, I wasn't really sure where I was going with that.. 

Word count: 498

- Shy