Him

*based on sam smiths song "Him"*

"Say I shouldnt be here but I cant give up his touch, It is him I love, it is him"

Since Laine has been on American Idol, his fan base has grown tremendously, which I love! He's doing what he loves!

But with dreams comes fans who like to hate.

********
'BEEP BEEP'

I groan as I roll over, turning off our alarm.
I look over to see Laine still sleeping peacefully. He looks like an angel when he sleeps.

I grabbed my phone to check if I have any notifications.

'0 notifications'

So I decided to open instagram. I seen some comments that was great and sweet then a bunch of comments that wasnt so sweet.

'She dont deserve Laine'

'Get rid of her @lainehardyoffical'

'Give him up so someone better can have a chance'

I don't let things get to me, very often but for some reason they really bothered me. When they do, I write about it in my phones notes. It seems to help.

Maybe it's because I know there is better for him.
I couldn't do anymore so I just locked my phone and went to make my baby some breakfast.

*skip cooking*

Laine is still asleep so I climb in bed next to him

"Laineeeeeee get uppp" I said shaking him slightly.

"Mmmm" He rolled over to his side.

"Laineyyyy wake up pleasseeeeee" I said poking his cheek a few times.

"Im up, Im up" he said finally looking at me "Oh well hello gorgeous" He said smiling up at me.

"Hi" I said smiling back. He reached up to pull my head down to his.

"I love you baby" then he kissed me.

"I love you more, now do you want some breakfast while it's still warm?" I asked him.

"You know I do!"

I go down to make him a plate.

Laine comes down and sits at the table, looking depressed. I hand him his plate.

"Thanks" he said, but not making eye contact.

"Whats wrong laine?"

"Are you happy with me?" He asked with concerned eyes.

"Yes? Why wouldn't I be happy with you?"

"well-" he pulled my phone out of his pocket "because them?" Scrolling through some comments and opens my notes.

"Laine I-"

"If you aren't happy with me, you know I want the best for you and I want you to be happy."

"Baby Im happy. The hate gets to me sometimes so I write in my notes to get it off my chest. You're the greatest thing that has ever happen to me. No matter what happens."

"You sure?" He seemed uneasy

"I cant give you up! I love you." I said to him as I hugged him

He gave me a small smile and hugged me, kissing the top of my head

"I love you more pretty girl"

***************

Andd that sucked. Im sorry 😂

Word count: 487.
~Shy 🎀