Stupid Jasper [Jasper X Peridot]

"How long until we're there?" Jasper groaned, kicking her feet up on the dashboard of the ship and putting her hands behind her head. She closed her eyes and sighed.
"Be patient," Peridot huffed, her voice sharp with annoyance. "We will get there soon enough. What's the rush?"
"Hey," Jasper grunted and shot her a glare. "I didn't even need to come with you in this mission. You're a big girl. You can take care of yourself, Peridot." She rolled her eyes and let her head back. Peridot cast her gaze skyward, shaking her head a pond muttering under her breath. She turned her attention back towards steering the ship.
Everything was silent for a split second until Jasper erupted into action. She sat up in her chair and turned, grabbing Peridot's face and pulling her close. She had her hand pinching her thin cheeks, and their faces were inches away.
Peridot squeaked in surprise and her eyes widened, darting wildly. She reached up to wrap her floating fingers around Jasper's wrist tightly. "Ugh, let me go!" She whined, glancing at the huge window of the ship and then her holographic control menu still posed in front of her.
"What did you say?" Jasper growled, squeezing her cheeks harder. Peridot narrowed her eyes at the other gem, refusing to show how uneasy she really was. "I know you weren't complaining. Remember who's in charge here,"
"This is MY mission!" Peridot protested, her jaw starting to ache now. She grunted and pulled away quickly, glowering at Jasper. "Whatever. I'm going to go check on some things. Steer the ship." She commanded, rising and stomping away without so much as one glance towards Jasper.

Peridot stormed down the halls of the ship, trying to walk off her annoyance. She knew Jasper had a short fuse, that she would become furious at even the smallest things. Her anger issues were troublesome, but Peridot had to rely on her brute strength to protect her on Earth from the mysterious gems and the Steven. Though Jasper didn't really understand why she had to come along, Peridot had to admit that she felt a lot safer with Jasper at her side. Of course, who's to say Jasper wouldn't harm her herself, what with her short temper?
Peridot grimaced and flexed her jaw, rubbing her cheeks and growling softly. "Stupid Jasper," she muttered, still pacing, "Stupid Earth." She groaned and stopped mid-step. Peridot inhaled deeply and closes her eyes. She exhaled, attempting to calm herself with steady breathing. In and out, in and out. Peridot opened her eyes and turned on her heel, walking back to the control room reluctantly.
At first sight, Jasper was no where to be found. Peridot bristled instantly, crossing her arms over her chest and clicking her tongue. "Jasper!" She snapped, "I know it kills you to do anything kind for anyone, but all I asked you to do was to steer the ship for five seconds! Can you not even do that?!"
"Ugh, stop shouting, it's so annoying," Jasper grumbled. Peridot gasped and spun around to find Jasper leaning against the wall behind her. Peridot flushed a pale yellow, glaring at her accusingly.
"One thing, Jasper," she hissed, "I asked for one thing."
"Yeah, yeah. It's on auto-pilot." Jasper waved a hand in a carefree manner. "You need to relax. A little fire in your veins never hurt anybody, but you got to much fire." She unhitched herself from the wall and padded over. She loomed over Peridot and the smaller gem shrank back. Jasper smirked and pat her cheek then went to sit back in her chair. She looked over her shoulder at Peridot and nodded, wordlessly commanding her to get over there.
Peridot schlepped to the chair. The instant she got close enough, Jasper grabbed her arm and pulled her into her lap, holding her waist so she couldn't go. Peridot opened her mouth to protest, but Jasper kissed her hard before she could say anything. Peridot squirmed but warily returned the kiss. When Jasper drew back, Peridot just glared at her silently with her arms crossed over her chest. Jasper smirked and put her hand under her chin, tilting her head up and kissing her neck lightly. Just as Peridot was thinking about how gentle she was being compared to how intense she typically was, Jasper bit down on her collar bone, making Peridot yelp and arch her back. Jasper cackled triumphantly at her reaction.
Peridot scowled at her, her whole face flushed. "Jasper, is this really necessary?" She grumbled, turning her head and nursing the sore spot on her collar.
"Of course it is. Just deal with it." Jasper pulled her closer again, resuming her teasing. She nibbled on the sensitive skin along Peridot's throat and received a few shivers of pleasure from the other gem. Peridot squeezed her eyes shut and dropped her arms to her side, pressing her artificial fingertips to Jasper's forearms. She was fairly averse to showing such embarrassing displays, what with her trembling and biting her lip to keep herself quite, but there was no point in fighting Jasper. Besides, it had been a while since she had really relaxed. Maybe not in this sort of way, but in a more lazy-day sort of way, where she could just let loose and she didn't have to worry about taking over Earth or anything. Peridot supposed this could work, too, though.
She opened her eyes when she felt Jasper's lips meet her own. Her lips were soft, unlike her battle calloused hands, and fervent in their kisses. Peridot released a muffled moan and found herself leaning forward almost reflexively. Jasper smirked as she broke the kiss, teasing her by kissing her jawline roughly.
"Atta girl," Jasper praised between kisses, her hands roaming Perdiot's waist. Peridot clicked her tongue at Jasper, opening her eyes just to narrow them at the larger gem warrior. She readied a chiding comment when Jasper stopped her a second time by jerking Peridot closer and kissing her hard. Peridot reached up to thread her floating fingers through Jasper's unruly mane and use this to press Jasper against herself. If they were really doing this, then Peridot might as well enjoy herself, right?
Jasper was surprised but pleased that Peridot was warming up to her and rewarded her by softening the kiss between them. She drew back to make a trail of faint hickeys along Peridot's throat, invoking a cute little noise from the green gem. Peridot turned her head quickly, avoiding looking at Jasper as her face turned a bright yellow-green.
Jasper chuckled. "Shy much?" She taunted, grinning when Peridot just grunted at her. Jasper turned Peridot's head towards her and looked her in the eyes. "Come on, where's your fire?"
"My 'fire' was never a thing. You are just very annoying." Peridot snapped. Jasper laughed and leaned forward to kiss her one more, but this time, it was for a different purpose. The instant Peridot was distracted by the kiss, Jasper snatched up one of her fingers and quickly drew back before Perdiot could stop her.
Peridot yelped, frantically reaching for her stolen index finger. Jasper was holding the digit high above her head, snickering as she struggled. Peridot braced one hand on Jasper's shoulder and tried to push herself up off of the larger gem, giving Jasper a full view of Peridot's literally non-existent cleavage.
"Jasper!" Peridot whined, still stretching to reach the finger, "Give it back, or I'm telling!"
"Snitch." Jasper said with a sly grin. "Here, if you want it back, sit down and I'll give it to you."
Peridot growled and grumpily and sat back in Jasper's lap, giving her a look of sullen dislike. She held out the hand that was missing a finger and gestured expectantly. "Now give it," she demanded sternly.
"Sit down and I'll give it to you..." Jasper snickered, "AFTER you do a little something."
"What?!" Peridot exclaimed. "Jasper!"
"Hey, it's just a little kiss."
"What do you mean?"
Jasper moved closer towards her, putting her free hand on Peridot's jaw. Her eyes glinted mischievously and her gem refracted the faint green glow that constantly emitted from the ship. "Kiss me, and you get it back," she murmured.
"Ugh," Peridot groaned. She hesitantly pressed her lips upon Jasper's cheek, but Jasper wasn't having it. She shook her head, giving her a look that said she wanted more. Peridot groaned again and kissed her on the lips now. She attempted to draw back, but Jasper held her there, deepening and lengthening the kiss until she was satisfied. By the time the contact broke, Peridot's stolen finger was back in place and her face was flushed from embarrassment and anger.
Jasper cackled and put her hands behind her head. "Alright. You're free to go." She waved one hand and closed her eyes.
Peridot hissed at her with annoyance and quickly kissed her hard. Jasper's eyes widened with surprise as Perdiot finally pulled back and stood. She brushed herself off and gave Jasper a glare.
"That's payback." She grumbled, stomping back to her chair and resuming control of the ship. She glanced over her shoulder at a smug Jasper and clicked her tongue in exasperation. She shook her head as she turned back to her menu. Peridot brushed a hand over her faint hickeys and pressed her sore lips in a straight line, blushing heavily and cursing under her breath.
"Stupid Jasper..."