A/N (VERY IMPORTANT)

okay hi
So
As anyone knows I haven't been very inspired lately and I doth have that much time to write as much as I did before. My muse is completely focused on anime right now anyways. Not only that, but I haven't even caught up in SU.
I just want everyone to know that NO, my love for Steven Universe has not dismissed whatsoever. I do this every summer, I swear. I watch an absurd amount of anime and sort of forget the world. I'm just focused on anime right now, okay? I promise I'll do my best to make up for my lack of updates once I catch up and get my inspiration flowing again.
Since I haven't been writing much Steven Universe stuff, this has left me with a literally mile long list of requests. Not even joking, I have over 120 requests on my list.
And honestly, I don't ever think I'm going to get to 90% of them.
I'm really, really sorry about this, but honestly I'm going to have to let the majority of the requests on my list fly out the window. For the people who I know personally, or have been very, very supportive, I will still keep their requests in mind, but really there have been people who have bull some bullshit move where they diss my story and then in the same sentence ask me to write something for them, or where they just pop up out of nowhere and ask for me to write for them. However there are some people who have been with me from the very beginning, who almost always post supportive comments and constructive criticism, and sometimes even review my other works (YES I WRITE OTHER THINGS. NO ONE SEEMS TO NOTICE BUT I ACTUALLY WRITE A TON OF OTHER SHIT THAT I PERSONALLY THINK IS WAY BETTER THAN GHE MAJORITY OF THE ONE SHOTS IN THIS COLLECTION)
So long story short, I'm very sorry, but most of you guys aren't getting you're requests directly done.
Now, that does not mean that there's the off chance that I will coincidently end up writing about your OTP or whatever. I most likely will. So I'm not saying to get your hopes down, I'm just saying that there's a 20% chance that it may not end up being written. Again, I apologize.

Um another thing is that people have now started very rude, off topic, inappropriate conversations in the comments. I was fine with friendly banter and head canon discussion but now some of the things I have seen and gone through are almost sickening. I'm sick and tired of it, and I'm sure others are too.
From now on anyone who starts completely uncalled for hate speeches in my comments are going to be reported immediately. If problems persist I will delete the comment and post a notice on my message board about their horrible shenanigans. I hate to be a tattle tale who goes around dissing in people but it's gotten way out of hand and this is the only way I can think to deal with it. I will not be taking any excuses, nor will I be taking any apologies. If you want to hate so bad, then go whine to your mommy for all I care. I have zero tolerance for stupid lil shits.

Well.
I think that's all I have to say for now in terms of SU news. I'm sorry I've complained so much, but it had to be done. Thank you for reading, and I hope you understand. Have a wonderful day, everybody!! :)