- 19 -

Kiara's POV:

I got on the boat and John B and Pope both looked at me like ignore him.

"Hey Kie, this is my friend, Kylie.." He said

She was was in a tiny red bikini and she had long blonde hair. She was cuddled up to JJ and I had to pretend that I didn't care.

She was pogue from the cut. She was known for doing hard drugs and hooking up with random guys. She was trouble. I wondered why JJ would pick her of all people. If he wasn't going to be with me, he deserved better than her.

At this point, I really didn't care anymore. I went and sat by Pope. JJ was already drunk and it was only 11 am. I knew he was pissed at me because of Adam. I felt awful and I was so sick of this shit.

"So what's the deal with her?" I asked Pope

"Don't know. I got here and JJ was asleep next to her on the pullout couch." He answered taking a sip of beer

"Interesting.." I said taking a sip of beer

John B slowed the boat down and we all jumped in the water. Well, except for Kylie.

"I don't wanna ruin my swimsuit.." She said complaining

She was still on the boat because she was scared the marsh water would ruin her swimsuit.

"It's literally a swimsuit, it's made to get wet.." Pope said from the water

She looked at all of us and she took her swimsuit off before jumping in the water with us into JJ's arms. John B and Pope were pissed at JJ. He was acting stupid.

JJ held onto her and we all moved away. I had fun with Pope and John B and we got back in the boat and then JJ climbed up and helped Kylie up. JJ gave her his shirt to wear because her swimsuit would get wet if she put it on when she got out of the water.

JJ came back to us and he asked, "Why are you acting so pissed off? I'm just hanging with my new friend.."

"Dude, you're wasted and this is so fucking wrong." John B said

JJ drank the rest of his beer and then went back to Kylie. She was on his lap again and she kissed his neck. He moved away a little and she followed him. I felt so sick to my stomach. The motion of the boat and seeing Kylie kiss JJ made me nauseated.

I walked over to the side of the boat and threw up over the side. John B came to a stop as I was puking my guts out into the marsh.

"Kie, are you okay?" JJ asked getting up and walking over to me

Pope came over and JJ held my hair back and Pope grabbed me a bottle of water.

I stood back up and moved away from JJ.

"I'm fine.." I said going back to Pope who handed me water

JJ came and sat by me and I said, "Leave me alone.."

"Dude, just go back to your girl.." Pope said annoyed with JJ too

I laid my head on Pope's shoulder and I said, "I think I just swallowed too much water.."

John B drove slow back to his place and when we got there, they made me go inside and lay down. I laid down in the spare room and JJ came in and he said, "Kie, I.."

"Get the hell out.." I said

"I just want to make sure that you're okay?"

"Get out!" I said in a sharper tone

"Dude, she wants to be alone. Leave her alone.." John B said walking by

JJ left and he shut the door behind him. I broke down crying and I didn't know why I was so emotional. I fell asleep and I woke up a few hours later and walked outside and it was dark out. Kylie was still here. Of course, she was.

She saw me and she kissed JJ. I didn't look long enough to see if he kissed her back.

"Are you feeling better?" Pope asked

"Yeah, I guess I just needed to sleep.." I said sitting down

We were all sitting around the fire and the boys were roasting hotdogs and I sipped a bottle of water. Food sounded so disgusting right now.

"Let's play truth or dare.." Kylie said directing all the attention to her

"Kiara, truth or dare?" She asked

"Truth." I said not in the mood to have to do anything

"What's JJ's real name?" She asked

John B and Pope looked at me and John B said, "Okay, I want to know this. He's never told me and I've known him since we were 8 years old"

From across the fire, my eyes met JJ's. He didn't want me to tell them and normally I wouldn't but he literally is cheating on me right in front of me. I smiled and then laughed said, "Okay, he made me promise not to tell you guys but I'm feeling like being a bitch tonight so the names in JJ stand for jackass jerk.."

I saw JJ relax and everyone started laughing and JJ said, "Nice one, Kie.." as he stuck his middle finger up at me

I got serious and said, "I have no idea what they stand for. He's never told me.."

"Dang, I'll get it out of him.." Kylie said laying her head on his shoulder

"Kylie, truth or dare?" I asked

"Dare." She said doing a weird head nod at me

"I dare you to move your chair five feet away from JJ and stay there all night.."

Pope and John B laughed and said, "Nice one!"

She rolled her eyes and moved away from JJ.

"Kiara, truth or dare?" Kylie asked

"Dare." I said looking her right in the eyes

"I dare you to sit on John B's lap for the rest of the night." She said

I got up and walked over to John B and he pulled me onto his lap.

"Kylie, truth or dare?" I asked in a fake voice

"Truth."

"Why are you hanging out with JJ?"

"Ohhhh" Pope said excitedly

"He called me last night upset and I was there for him. He told me to stay again while you were sleeping. So hope you don't mind that we get the spare room.." She said

"Hell no!" John B said

I got up and ran over to the marsh and started throwing up again. I came back to the group and John B asked, "Are you sure you don't have the stomach bug?"

"No, Pope's breath smells nasty. How many onions did you eat?" I asked disgused

"I like onions on my hotdog, okay.." He said defensively

"Kiara, turth time.. Are you pregnant?" Kylie asked

All the guys turned to look at me. JJ's eyes looked like they were popping out of his head. I froze while they all looked at me.

Was I pregnant?