- 40 -

JJ's POV:

I really didn't want to leave Kie again but I did. We started walking through the woods and then hiked up the mountain to grab a bunch of the dead brush that would be perfect for lighting on fire as an SOS. However, on our way up the mountain, we spotted a huge field of wildflowers. It was incredible.

"We should bring the girls up here.." John B said to me

"Yeah, but by the time we get back and get them up here it will be dark."

"How about I go back down with them for the night so they aren't worried and then I'll bring the girls and Pope up tomorrow morning?"

"Sure!" John B and I both agreed

Cleo went back down and we stayed up there and as soon as Cleo left, John B asked, "So tell me when you and Kie first started dating. I want to know it all.."

I told him how it all started and he laughed and said, "Man, you should have just told us. Instead, you let us flirt with your girl."

"Honestly, that was funny because you two were both so obsessed with and I knew she felt nothing. I was scared that if I told you guys we were dating, things would get complicated and end badly."

"Didn't they end badly anyway? I mean you literally cheated on her right in front of her. That wasn't cool.."

"Yeah, but we've talked and it wasn't just becasue of Kylie. She's totally over that or so she says. But it sounds like she is. Biggest regret of my life was losing her. I still can't believe she kissed me."

John B laughed and said, "Yeah, but from the seocnd my lips hit hers, I could tell she wasn't into it. It meant nothing. Pope, he slept with your girl.."

"Yeah, I try not to think about that..." I said trying to get htat image out of my head

"So when are you going to propose?" John B teased me

"Baby steps there, Bree.." I replied laughing back

"Marriage is the best.."

"You've been married for like ten days."

"Best ten days of my life and it's been longer than that." He defended himself

KIARA'S POV:

Sarah gave me a look and I whispered, "Do we trust Cleo?"

"Yes.." She said hesitating

"Relax, the boys are staying on their own tonight as tomrorow we all have a surprise for the two of you."

"Really?" Sarah asked confused

"Yes, I promise everything is okay." Cleo replied

"Okay.." I said trusting her

"See, look you can see the smoke up there. They are camping there for the night."Cleo said

We saw the smoke and Sarah and I went to lay next to each other.

We fell asleep and when we woke up Cleo were waiting for us to get up.

"Where's Pope?" Sarah asked

"With your boys. Come on, let's go.." Cleo said excited

Sarah and I followed her and I was a little nervous. She stopped us and the three boys were standing there.

John B hugged Sarah and JJ did the same to me.

"We found this last night and wanted to surprise you with it today.." John B said

They covered our eyes and lead us back a few feet. When I opened my eyes, I saw a huge field of beautiful flowers. It went on forever.

"Wow.." I said in shock

We all went in our separate directions and JJ claimed he brought me to the best spot. It overlooked the beach and the water. It was beautiful.

"I could get used to this view.." I said admiring the nature around us

"So could I.." He said looking at me

"Shut up.." I said as he kissed me

Our kiss was broke short by John B screaming, "BOAT!!!"

We looked out and saw a boat. We all we running down to the beach and started a fire on the beach. The boat saw us. It was coming. It was a smaller boat, but it was coming to us.

As the boat approached, we grew more and more anxious.

I looked at JJ and he grabbed my hand. We both recognized the boat. It was Luke.

His father apporaoched the island and yelled, "What the hell are you doing out here boy?"

"I could ask you the same thing.." JJ fired back

Luke killed the engine and said, "I'm heading to the Bahamas. I'm not taking you anymore.."

"Dad, please.. Just take us to an island with people where we can get home."

"Fine, but I'm not risking getting caught with all of you fucking kids."

"Okay, what do you suggest?" JJ asked giving in

"You come with me alone. I will drop you off and you can get help for your friends." Luke said stern

"Hell no... You aren't going with him alone." I said

"I'll go with him.." John B said volunteering

JJ turned and faced me and he said, "Kie, I want you to come but it's not safe. I'm going to go with John B and we will get you, Cleo, Sarah, and Pope.. I promise.."

JJ kissed my head as he was saying goodbye. He let go of my hand and I tried not to cry.

John B walked forward and Luke said, "Come on boys, we don't have all day.."

John B was saying goodbye to Sarah and JJ was walking out into the water to get onto his dad's boat. I knew this is no way this was going to end pretty.

"No, I'm going with JJ or we aren't going.." I said loud

"Kiara, let them go.." Pope said annoyed

"No... I've lost you too many times, JJ and I'm not going to risk losing you again unless I am with you."

"Kie, we'll be okay.. I promise.." JJ said

All eyes were on me and everyone was annoyed that I wouldn't let them go.

"Kiara, come here.." Sarah said trying to comfort me

John B was walking toward JJ and I said, "I'm going.."

"Kiara, shut up and let them go!" Cleo said pissed

"J, when we were about to get in the shipping container, you looked at me as we were deciding if we should go saying nothing to lose? And I agreed, we had nothing to lose. I was so wrong, I had everything to lose.."

Everyone started yelling at me at the same time.

"What could you have to lose?" JJ asked me

"Yeah, you're a fucking kook. You have everything just like your mama. You just want to get off the island and back to your kook life." Luke said

"Kiara, let him go and stop being selfish" Pope said gaping angrier

"Come on, Kie... It will be okay.." Sarah said

"I'll take care of him, don't worry about it. We'll be so safe." John B said trying to lighten the mood and made a joke

At this point, I think everyone was annoyed with me, especially JJ. He told John B not to go with him and that he was going alone with his dad. My eyes filled with tears and JJ looked at me and I took a deep breath.