- 20 -

JJ's POV:

After I saw Kie with the kook, I messed up and got drunk. I texted an old friend of mine to make her jealous. Well, I was too drunk and I woke up next to Kylie, nothing happened.

Kie saw her and freaked out. I was so wasted and we were on the boat so what was I supposed to do. I was already regretting this.

The day passed so slow and then Kie got sick and I just wanted to hold her and make her feel better.

Kie and Kylie got into a game of truth or dare and Kie had the chance to spill my full name to them. Hell, I deserved it after what happened but she didn't. Part of me was relieved, but it made me feel even worse.

She loved me enough to keep my secrets even when I was literally cheating on her right in front of her. Kie then got sick again and Kylie asked if she was pregnant.

Was she actually pregnant? Holy shit.

Kie looked at her and said, "No, there's no way.."

John B and Pope said, "That's good."

Kie excused herself to go to bed as she didn't feel well. We stayed out at the fire playing a lame game of truth or dare. Kylie was drunk so I couldn't send her home. I laid her on the pullout couch in the living room. Pope was on the porch fast asleep and John B went to his room.

I went out to the hammock and I thought about Kie. Was I going to be a father? We joked about it a few weeks ago, but I didn't want a baby right now. I meant way in the future. I'm sure Kie was worried about it too, but it was her body so she might have more clues to know if she was or not.

I was tempted to sneak into her room and go talk to her. I just didn't want her to freak out and wake everyone else up.

I heard someone come outside and it was Kie. Thank god.

She walked over and she said, "I saw you from my window."

"Stalker." I joked and she didn't say anything

"Kie, I'm so sorry.."

"I'm not here to talk about that JJ. I think I'm pregnant.." She said

"What?" I asked frozen

"I'm eight days late.." She said

"Wow.. Okay.. Umm.. We need a test.." I said trying to process everything

"Yeah, I'll take care of it." She said walking away from me

She got in her car and went home. I so badly wanted to go with her, but I lost that right. I felt so awful. I couldn't sleep. I was so worried about Kie.

I got up the next morning and I went home. I got home and I went to my room and Kie was asleep in my bed. I smiled to myself and I left the room and let her sleep. I sat on the couch my father was usually passed out on.

Then I got up and went snooping in his room. There was a box of stuff he kept of my mom's. Inside was a small white and black bead necklace. I grabbed it and put the box away. Kie was starting to wake up and I went into the room and said, "Good morning"

She ignored me and she said, "I'm leaving, I just didn't want to stay at John B's with your slut sleeping naked on the couch."

She left my house and this time I followed her and said, "Kie, we gotta know."

"I know, but not right now." She said leaving

I was still freaked out and I couldn't talk to anyone about it except for Kie and she wouldn't talk to me.

Truth is, I didn't want to make Kie jealous. I wasn't even jealous she was with Adam. I trusted her, 100%. It just made me feel like shit. Adam was the type of guy that Kie deserved.

Her parents loved him, he comes from an amazing family with lots of money and goals for Adam, and he treated Kie better than I ever could. She deserved to be with a guy like him. She didn't belong with me. I would never be what she needed. So I went after Kylie, someone who is more in my league.

Kylie comes from the cut. Her parents are drug addicts, so is she. She skips school and fails classes, just like me. We have a lot in common. I don't like her like I love Kie, but it's the type of person I should be with.

Kiara's POV:

A few days have passed and I still didn't go get a test. I also avoid JJ at all costs. It had been a week and I got my period. I was so relieved. I was at John B's and we were hanging and Pope came over too. They were both still pissed at JJ for that stunt he pulled with the girl.

JJ walked in and we all stopped talking and he said, "I'm sorry, okay? Please don't hate me. You guys are my friends, no screw that. You're my family. The only people in the world that I have and I can't lose you.."

JJ looked right at me when he said that and I looked down.

"Don't act like a man whore again, it's not cool.." I said breaking the silence

"Agreed.." Pope said

"We're good, but the next time you bring a girl over like that, it's over." John B warned him

We were all outside just hanging out. I got up and went to the bathroom to change my tampon and I walked in the house and JJ asked, "Kie, any news?"

"You're in the clear.. Don't worry.." I said holding up. a tampon

His shoulders dropped and he let out a huge breath of relief.

I went back outside and JJ was already back out there.

My phone rang and it was my dad. I picked it up and he told me he needed my help as work was busy. I left the boys and went to help my dad out.

It was packed and I was exhausted by the end of the night, but I made some insane tips. I went home and it felt so good to get off my feet.

My parents were both exhausted. I was also really relieved about the whole baby thing. I loved JJ, but I was nowhere near being ready to take care of a kid.

I also didn't know what to say to JJ. We really needed to talk about everything. I decided to call him and he picked up.