- 35 -

Kiara's POV:

I wanted to be with JJ so bad. I was scared it would be too fast. Now, Pope told me I wasn't allowed to date JJ.

Why should he get to tell me that I can't be with JJ. He is with Cleo. He totally likes her and flirts with her all the time.

All day, I noticed JJ just kept to himself. Sarah took me and Cleo down the beach and said, "So let's hear how your night with the boys went!"

"It was fun. Pope kissed me!" Cleo said

"Ahh, cute!!" Sarah cheered

She continued, "I loved just being alone with John B. We talked about getting a dog when we get home."

I laughed as that was a total John B and Sarah thing.

"Kie, what happened with you and JJ?" Cleo asked

"Nothing. We talked and we laid in the hammock together and that was it. I don't think we're ready to jump back into a relationship. We've both said and done a lot of things. I also don't know how JJ is emotionally with his father leaving."

"You're so good at being there for him. Kie, he's your soulmate. No one else has even been able to calm him down like you." Sarah expressed

"You're a JJ whisperer" Cleo said and we all laughed

"It really isn't that hard. He just needs to know that he's loved." I admitted

We sat on the beach talking for hours about the boys. Cleo asked what happened with me and Pope and I told her everything. She said she was happy I was honest with him that I just wanted to be friends even if it wasn't what he wanted. She really seemed to like Pope.

Sarah and I both said that Cleo totally wore the pants in the relationship. We went out in the ocean to swim and to wash our clothes. We got back to the boys and we were in our swimsuits.

A.N.

Sorry for the super short chapter. Part of the story didn't save and I have no idea what I wrote. I already have the next two chapters written and don't want to have to go back to try and figure it out.