Prologue

~~~Disclaimer~~~Just a reminder this is a work of fiction. None of the pictures or video's, though I may have edited them belong to me. I am an OT7 Army who loves the boy's, and this is just a work of my imagination. I do have my favorite ships as you can see them represented but I do not discriminate against any other shippers. Just a warning even if I start a story with a particular ship pay attention to the tags since it has a good chance of becoming OT7. I mean no harm to BTS or Big Hit. Another warning if they ever state any distaste in fanfictions, I will have no problems taking this down. Just in case any of you come across my OC published works you'll see that this is a fan fictionalized recreation of those. These are not plagiarized works I am the author of both. Any questions I am happy to answer.

My stories may include any of the following:Smut Explicit languageM/M or M/M/M or POLY relationshipsAngst FluffVarious Kinks

Unlike my first book the chapters will not be marked individually with a warning. Please pay attention to the tags as they will be updated as I go. If you have any questions or want clarification before reading a chapter, I am more than happy to answer any questions. Just ask.

All rights reserved. This book cannot be printed or reproduced in any format without the proper will, consent, and permission of the author.
©Stormeseye 11/2021

Namjoon pov:

Once we arrive at the building Arthur pulls into the underground parking structure after showing his badge at the security gate. He parks and we all get out following him to the elevator. I am excited as I watch as we all step onto the elevator going to the ground floor of the building. We exit and Jinnie takes my hand as the guys look around smiling as they take in the decorations. I look over at Jinnie and smile before turning to them.

"Welcome to BTS Entertainment!"

Hoseok pov:

I look around the beautiful lobby. Eyes flitting from the beautiful windows and walls before landing on the security gate leading to the elevators.

 Eyes flitting from the beautiful windows and walls before landing on the security gate leading to the elevators

 I sigh as I feel arms wrap around me from behind. His natural cinnamon spice scents blends in with his cologne perfectly. I feel his breath next to my ear before he speaks.

"I can feel your relief sweet wolf. Did you think just anyone was allowed to just walk in here? Absolutely not. Now, will not only my Jinnie be safe and protected here... but all of you."

I turn around looking in Joon's eyes as he smiles at me.

"Not only us Joonie but you are too. Please stop forgetting about yourself."

Shaking my head, I look around at the rest of our mates. We all seem at ease. I feel my inner wolf bristle reminding me we are just beginning our journey. Only time will tell if we will prevail.