CH*8 (Destination Brazil)

Jungkook pov:

It was a perfect flight. Lianna showed us how to lay down our seats since we had the compartment to ourselves. We spent the majority of the flight cuddled up together talking softly to each other.

"Kookie..."

Turning to Tae as he whispers in my ear, I'm not surprised by the nervousness I feel coming off of him. I feel it too. We'll be landing soon in another new country. I smile as I take a deep breath looking around before locking eyes with him. Taking his lips in a slow kiss I push out comfort to him as I relish in it myself. Not only do we have each other this time, but we have the others as well. I feel his breath hitch as he relaxes against me, various hands move over us as I hold him close.

A soft knock is heard, and we separate turning as Lianna smiles at us.

"We'll need you guys to get into landing position with your seat belts fastened. The plane will be circling to land shortly."

"Okay, thank you so much. You've been a great flight hostess."

"It was my pleasure Mr. Kim. I look forward to you guys flying with us again."

Joon smiles as she walks away, and he helps Jiminie up who was draped across his lap. We don't take long getting our seats back in the proper position and settling in belts buckled. I turn to look out the window gasping at the beautiful view.

I can see the views of the water and the mountains in addition to the landing strip and airport. No sooner than I'm seated, the captain makes an announcement that we'll be landing shortly and to prepare for descent. I hold Tae's hand as he sits next to me. Watching as one by one we each hold the hands of the person next to us. Landing was as comfortable as takeoff, a whoosh of air and a slight bump as the plane bounced slightly before settling on the runway. Letting go we clap with the rest of the passengers as a thanks for the safe flight.

Lianna comes back to lead us off the flight as we grab our bags. I hold Tae tight, as arms wrap around my waist. I know before he kisses my cheek that it's Hobi. He giggles in my ear, and we waddle off the plane as he continues to hold onto me. He laughs letting me go when we enter the waiting area, making our way to the exit. 

"We're going to be picked up from here, right?"

Yoongi checks his phone as he nods.

"Yes, Issaac and Bren should be outside waiting for us. I have a text from Doc. He says, they have a sign?... I guess we'll see once we get outside."

Joon nods as he looks around and points to the exit sign.

"You guys want to head out and I'll go grab our luggage?"

I can't even get my mouth open before Jiminie pokes him.

"No, we'll get the bags and head out together."

Stifling a laugh, watching as Joon pouts, rubbing his side. He wraps an arm around Jimin kissing his temple before leading the way to the luggage carousel. It doesn't take long before our bags appear. Jinnie and I grab the bags since we're closest to the belt. Laughing as the guys huff and we head outside.

Seokjin pov:

Taking a deep breath, I smile as the warm air surrounds me. I can't hold in my laugh as I spot Issaac's frowning face as she holds up a sign, 'Mister's... Min & Company'. I point in her direction and the guys chuckle as we head towards her.

"Hi, you must be Dr. Akila's daughter Issaac. We are who you're looking for."

She smiles as she looks around. I take a deep breath as her eyes shimmer as she looks around. My mouth drops open as I look at her. She catches my eye and puts a finger in front of her lips before opening the door of the van for us. I can't help but laugh as we all climb in.

I startle as Yoon growls at the young man in the front seat as he hisses at Hobi

I startle as Yoon growls at the young man in the front seat as he hisses at Hobi. Hobi freezes with wide eyes.

"Stop it Bren! Wait till I tell dad. I'm sorry about my brother, he doesn't really get along with non-feline breeds lately. I think his cat is looking for its mate and he seems to lose control when faced with others for some reason."

I pull a pouting Hobi to sit next to me and Yoongi bristles standing in front of Bren while everyone else piles into the van. Bren visibly shudders as he takes a deep breath.

"I'm sorry about that. I'm not sure what's happening but I can't control it. I am working on it though."

"Non-feline, so you guys are large cats like Jinnie and I?"

I smile at Joon as he questions them. I wonder if he's figured out exactly what breed. Bren nods as he picks up his keychain, tossing it into the air before catching it in his mouth. The effect is instant as Joon and I both recoil.

"Ah... Issaac?"

She looks at me frowning at her brother as he continues to play with his keys. He draws his feet into the seat, focusing out of the window.

"How long has he had that keychain?"

After looking at it she shakes her head.

"I'm not sure. He got a bunch of things from a guest a few weeks ago. She was part of a group bond and decided she didn't want to commit at the last minute and took the first flight out. He said she sent it as an apology to him for having to drive her to the airport in the middle of the night. Why?"

"Issaac, how old are you and Bren?"

I glance at Joon as he and I have come to the same conclusion. Issaac frowns as she looks at me, then back at Joon to answer.

"I'm 16 and Bren is 19 why?"

I nod understanding why she isn't affected. Joon locks eyes with me as he gestures for Yoon to join Jiminie in the back as I whisper to Hobi to join them. They don't ask questions, just maneuver squeezing in with Kook and Tae. Joon settles in next to me as we watch Bren continue to play with the keychain before he falls asleep against the window.

Joon looks at me as I nod before he looks at Issaac.

"You'll want to get that keychain from him as soon as possible. You'll also want to have you dad check anything else that was in that package. That keychain is full of catnip. It probably also contains something of the woman's scent that left. I'm guessing she took a liking to your brother and wants him for her mate. Do you know what kind of shifters they were?"

"I... I'm not sure but my dad would know. I'll need to wait until we get back to deal with that thing, my dad will want to do it himself. You guys buckle up and I'll shoot him a text before I pull out."

Turning around as my shoulder is tapped, I lock eyes with Yoon. I give him a smile understanding the unease I feel through the bond. This could be a new problem. Hopefully it won't be anything that takes away from our time here.

"...it won't."

Yoon and I both look at Joon, eyes widened in shock.

"No, I'm not a mind reader. You two are just very obvious and your emotions are clear to read through the bond. We'll leave that for the good Dr and his family to take care of unless he needs our help, while we focus on ours."

I nod at Yoon before snuggling against Joon. I know he's right. One thing at a time but first, we focus on us