CH*12 ( Important Lessons)

Jungkook pov:

I piggyback Tae wanting him close as we follow James and Chris down a sandy path. As we walk my eyes flit to the villa that seems to appear in front of us. A gasp escapes me as I let my eyes roam over the exterior. In two words it's absolutely beautiful.

Stone walls of multiple colors make up the walls of the two story house. Tiki torches line the walkway as we continue walking along the hard sand path. Three steps lead to the stone front door that stands ajar. Trinity leans against the door, Max standing directly behind her with her wrapped in his arms.

"Come on in, we'll give you guys a formal tour tomorrow, but we have some things planned for this evening

"Come on in, we'll give you guys a formal tour tomorrow, but we have some things planned for this evening..."

James stops talking as Trinity looks at him, eyes blazing green. We glance at Chris to see his eyes match hers. Yoongs chuckles as their eyes return to normal and Max shakes his head.

"Ah... guys warn me please. I keep telling you to only do that with no warning in cases of emergency."

His gaze shifts to Tae as he smiles softly.

"I can understand why you felt the urgency though. Come on through, we're going to settle out back. The cubs are just finishing dinner and will head upstairs to wind down before a few of us go tuck them in."

I know I'm frowning. I can feel the tightness in my face as I look at Yoongs. He smiles and shakes his head.

"Soon, you'll understand very soon. Come on guys."

Glancing around as we walk through a long hall similar to the one in our villa. We head out the back into an open space. Unlike our yard, theirs opens onto a beach where they have set up multiple folding chairs in the sand, surrounding a fire pit. I watch as Kira walks up to the chairs looking at them and then back at us. She shakes her head before focusing on Maxwell.

 She shakes her head before focusing on Maxwell

"This isn't going to work. They're like us. I didn't think to change it before we napped."

"I know. Guys go ahead and cuddle up on the sand on that side of the pit. Unless anyone is averse to sitting on the sand directly for a few minutes?"