CH*15 (Coming Together)

Jimin pov:

Relaxing in the warm water has me content as we wait patiently for Joon and Yoon to return. Licking my lips, I frown at Trinity's distinct giggle. It's not that I'm worried about her dropping by but... why can I hear her all the way up here? My hearing is not usually this sensitive. Jinnie's chuckle draws my puzzled look.

"It's me. My senses are stronger than yours due to my already having mated Joon but right now... Did anyone else hear Kira and Trinity downstairs?"

Seokjin pov:

Looking around I'm met with the wide surprised eyes of my remaining mates. I can't help but laugh.

"Yes, we'll get into everything once..."

I trail off as my eyes land on Joon and Yoon as they walk into the room carrying a large basket. Keeping my eyes on them as they set the basket down, looking inside. Joon laughs as Yoon frowns and reaches in pulling out a feather.

I feel my face flame as I turn away as Joon laughs harder. Hobi's curious eyes meet my blushing face as I turn, and I huff at the incoming question.

"Jinnie... what's with your reaction to the feather?"

Pursing my lips, I lock eyes with Joon as he smiles before turning to Yoongi.

"Yoon, hand that to me for a minute."

My eyes widen as I move further away from them. Joon catches the move and blows a kiss shaking his head at me.

"Don't worry love. This ones on me."

He takes a deep breath keeping his gaze locked with mine before glancing down at his closed robe, reaching for the tie before locking eyes with me again. Oh shit... he's going to use the feather on himself. Licking my lips again I grip my hands together as he unties his robe letting it fall open. He takes a second to glance around before reaching a hand out grabbing hold of Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi looks at him as he steps closer, watching as he brings the feather close, trailing the end over his own perked nipple.

The gasps and whimpers that spread through the room answer the question of the use of the feather. Yoongi swallows hard as Joonie moves the feather, dropping it back into the basket.

"Oh..."

I managed to hold in my own gasp, knowing what to expect but can't help the giggle that escapes from Hobe's quiet exhale. Joonie nods looking over at him, still holding onto Yoon. Licking his lips, he smiles at Hobi.

"Yes, it seems there are more than snacks in the little care package our hosts have provided. They at least know some things about catnip when it comes to cats of course, not sure how much their Solar's have filled them in about the rest of it but..."

He breaks off with a laugh as Yoongi grumbles before kneeling next to the basket.

"We're only dealing with the snacks in here right now. Sorry I pulled out that damn feather."

Smiling at the prominent pout Yoon displays as he pulls out containers of fruit and treats. Brows furrowed he pulls out a can of whipped cream, looking at it before putting it back in the basket.

Tae laughs as he shifts on the seat.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea. That can do more harm than good but maybe later... we could make use of it."

The responding whimper from Minnie, let's me know there's a story there. Looking over at the pink hue to Hobe's cheeks confirms it as he subtly shakes his head silently asking me not to ask. Smiling softly, I decide to let it go for now.