CH*2 (Technology)

Namjoon pov:

I smile at the guys looking over to my phone as it rings on my desk. Walking over I pick up.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim speaking."

I listen as security lets me know they're ready for us in the identification room.

"Thank you for letting me know. We'll head down shortly."

I hang up the phone and look up to be met with five curious looks as Jin tries to hold back his smile. I shake my head smiling at their concealing excitement.

"We can head down to get our ids taken."

"Awesome, then we can finally take off these coats!"

We all laugh and Jinnie pouts at Hobi's exclamation. My smile widens as I pull Jin close, kissing his head. I'm just as intrigued as everyone else and can't wait to see my Jin's handiwork in action. I'm sure our suits are exquisite. An idea pops into my head as I look around.

"Guys I just realized we never picked up our programmed company devices. Let's stop in I.T. before we head down to security."

I take Jinnie's hand leading the guys out and back to the elevators. Hitting the button for the basement as they chatter excitedly. I smile to myself only to feel it widen as my eyes meet Yoongi where he rests leaning against the elevator wall. He tilts his head as he watches me, and I shake my head at his unasked question. I'm okay, just excited like everyone else. We're on the path we need to be on to get where we need to be.

After exiting the elevator, I lead the guys through the server room pointing out the huge machines that support us. We stop outside the office door as I point to the nameplate on the wall.

 We stop outside the office door as I point to the nameplate on the wall

"This is the place to be for anything technology related. Aside from security additions that is. Stephanie Browning is our Tech Director, and she will be the one to direct you to the right person if she doesn't handle any issues herself. She usually does it for Jinnie and I."

Leading them inside I spot Steph sitting in front of her screens. She is a petite African American woman who is extremely smart and has never let us down. I watch as she frowns at one of the seven screens before her that has a line of flashing code. Her fingers fly across the keyboard faster than I can track even with my shifter senses and the flashing stops. She smiles before entering another command before she turns to look at us over her shoulder.

"Mr. Kim's and company. How can I help you today?"

"Hi Steph, it's good to see you. These are our newest employees. We're working through a slightly different pace than usual, and I wanted to get their devices before we head over to security for IDs. Is everything ready?"

She nods, hitting a key and activating the intercom.

"Jeff... Kirk... Jen... you guys have the board I need to handle some things."