CH*5 (Heading Home)

Seokjin pov:

We all exit the elevator into the underground parking garage. My eyes widen as I turn to Joonie ready to speak when my attention is pulled back to the elevator doors. They open allowing Arthur to step out and he walks over to us with a smile.

"Perfect timing, I was about to ask Joonie if you were going to drive us back. It completely slipped my mind that you drove us in this morning. There's no way all of us will fit in our car."

I laugh as I shake my head. Arthur smiles as he puts his hand into his pocket.

"Well, I figured as much that's why I'm here. I have a question though. I know you guys will be heading out sooner than later but would you rather me drive you or you drive yourselves?"

I frown as I look at Joon as we look around then back at Arthur.

"I mean of course we don't mind having you drive us around, but I know you have things to do here. It would be better to drive ourselves. Oh, I know! Can't we just drive the Suburban until we can get our own?"

Arthur nods as he steps further into the garage.

"You can, or... I can give you guys your new company car early."

Joon steps forward as he laughs.

"You're always thinking ahead. That would be great Arthur. I'm guessing since it's not the Suburban that it's another like it. Big enough for all of us?"

Arthur nods as he leads us to a beautiful silver SUV parked beside the Suburban. Due to the proximity, I can see that it's slightly larger than the Suburban. Taking the keys out of his pocket he hits the button disarming the alarm with a chirp, as the lights flash and doors unlock simultaneously. Hitting another couple of buttons, the truck starts, and the windows roll down. My eyes widen as I watch. He smiles as he catches my expression before he tosses the keys to me. I catch the fob easily with my shifter reflexes. Looking at it I see there are several buttons. There is also a small switch on the back. My curiosity gets the best of me, and I flick it to reveal a manual key inside. Looking up at Joonie as he puts his arm around me, I look at Arthur again as he chuckles.

"I figured you'd find that. As you can see everything has been set to the remotes but in case of emergency or just maybe you forgot to change the battery..."

We can't help but laugh as that is an option. I know I am not immune to being sidetracked or forgetful when it comes to getting lost in my mates. Arthur walks over to the truck opening the driver's door and beckoning us to follow. He climbs inside and moves over to the passenger seat. I frown wondering why he didn't just get in that way. Bending down he removes the floor mat revealing a locked compartment.

"Can I have that for a second?"

I hand him the key fob and he sets it against the locking mechanism. A lock pops in the floor as well as somewhere else inside the truck. Inside there is a small case that he removes, reaching out to hand it to me before he focuses his gaze on me. I look at the case before opening it to find six more key fobs just like the one Arthur is holding. I can't help but smile as I hand them out. Looking at the other contents of the box I find all our company travel documents. These include our passports, credit cards as well as other items. Flipping through a few I see there are docs for all of us. I frown as I look at Arthur.

"You will find everything you need there for quick travel. Of course, we'll need to update everything after your wedding but that can be done easily with a phone call, and I can have them waiting for you when you return. Under here you will find another hidden compartment... I need to ask though other than Mr. N. Kim do any of the rest of you have a gun license?"