'The Note'

Shoto's pov:

I got second in the sports festival, and I thought my father would be very proud of me. When it came time to go home I was excited, but that excitement was short lived. When I walked through the door to my home my so called father, grabbed me by my hair and threw me to the floor. 

"W-what's wrong?" I croaked.

"You pathetic weak child!" He shouted as he drug me to the training room. " How can you expect to surpass All Might if you can't even beat a kid?!" He shouted as he threw me into a bench. I knew better than to talk back so I let him 'train' me.

 He threw punches for a while, but I refused to go down on the floor, because I knew once I was on the floor it would be much worse. I guess I should've just got to the floor fast, though because I wouldn't have gotten punched so much. Once I was on the floor he kicked me in the ribs a few times, then he picked me up and threw me into the wall as he left. 

As soon as he was in his room my sister, Fuyumi came in to help me. 

"Sho! Are you-" She stopped herself, because she knew I was not okay. She just gently helped me up and to my room, and from there I patched myself up. I was determined to get help, and I had a plan on how to get it without my family finding out it was me. After I patched myself up I went to bed, because I had to get sleep for school tomorrow. 

When I awoke I got dressed and left immediately, not even stopping for breakfast. My sister knew the drill, I didn't want to get caught eating, that was very punishable. 

When I arrived at school I was about twenty minutes early. Perfect. I had enough time to stop by the classroom before I headed to the dorms. I walked to my homeroom class, Class 1-A, and walked in. When I was in I placed a note on Mr. Aizawa's desk with one word written on it. HELP . And then I rushed out to the dorms. 

I walked in the dorms common area and everyone greeted me with a smile. 

"Hey, Todoroki, what's up?" Midoriya asked me.

"Please, call me Shoto." I said, because I hated the name Todoroki. "And nothing." 

I sat around for a while, and got some weird looks when I refused to eat, given how skinny I was. I knew if my 'father' found out about me eating he would not only hurt me, but Fuyumi as well. 

After breakfast the bell rang and I walked with the 'dekusquad'(That's what they called themselves.) to the class. When we walked in Mr. Aizawa had a distressed look on his face, so I knew he got the note.

"Every one sit down, we have an important matter to discus." He said, trying to stay calm. I guess he really did care for his class. We all sat and he looked the class over. He locked eyes with me and I knew that he knew that I wrote the note. Everyone was looking worried, until he said, "You have a pop quiz." With that everyone groaned. He picked up a stack of papers off of his desk and began passing them out. When he got to me he told me to meet him after school. Shit! I didn't expect that! Now I'm going to be late going home, and will have to 'train' for a longer period of time. 

When it came time for school to be over I stayed in the class while everyone left. Then I walked up to Mr. Aizawa's desk. "You wanted to see me?" I asked, acting clueless. 

"I know you wrote the note." He said as he narrowed his eyes at me. I flinched. 

"W-what note?" I asked. I hoped he would just take action, and not press me, but I was wrong. I had gotten good at lying over the years, and so I guess he believed me. He let me go. 

I sprinted home, as fast as I could, but it was no use. My 'father' was furious. "TRAINING ROOM!" He shouted, and I flinched, and hesitated. "NOW!" I walked to the training room, only to await him. He came in a few minutes later, with a whip. I'm fucked.

Hi everyone, Thankyou so much for choosing to read this! I love cliffhangers, just to warn you!             Thanks,                                                                                                                                                                                   -Depresseddemigod