'Shocker'

Shoto's pov:

I could hear everything going on around me, but I couldn't quite see yet. I heard the door open, and some people walked in. I felt someone grab my hand, and mumble something but I couldn't quite tell. Then I could finally open my eyes. As I opened my eyes I saw Midoriya there holding my hand, with Mr. Aizawa, and Present Mic. I looked at them, and sat up immediately. 

"Woah, slow down there, Todoroki." Mr. Aizawa said as he tried to get me to lay back down.

"I'm fine." I said, my voice coming out harsher than intended. I swung my legs off of the bed, and immediately felt dizzy. I just shook it off and stood up, keeping my balance by holding the wall.

"Maybe you shouldn't walk yet, Shoto." Midoriya chided. I wasn't mad but I didn't understand why they kept at me. I told them I was fine.

"I'm Fine!" I snapped. I took a shaky breath. "Sorry... I didn't mean to snap." They all looked shocked. 

"Hey, Todoroki-" Mr. Aizawa started, but I cut him off.

 "It's Shoto." I said. I hated the name Todoroki.

"Alright," He continued, "Shoto, we need to go back to your home to gather some things of yours, so you can get settled in at my house temporarily." 

"I can stay with my brother." I quickly blurted, before I knew what I was saying. I couldn't stay with my brother, he lived to far away from U.A. However, I did not want to rely on anyone, so I left it at that.

After a few days they let me out of the hospital. I knew I couldn't actually stay with my brother, but what else could I do? I came to the conclusion that I would just live on the streets until I could get a job. 

Time skip to the day of court.

Today was court, and I had to meet Mr. Aizawa at my old house, so he could take me, so I could testify against Endeavor. 

When we walked into the court room I saw one of the best things I had seen in a while. There was Endeavor, in an orange jumpsuit, and shackles. The only thing unsettling about this sight was the fact that he had a big smirk on his face.

We waited in court for what seemed like forever, but they finally asked me to testify. I walked up to the stand, and told my story.

"I'll start from the beginning. My father Endeavor married my mother only for her quirk. He had three children before me, Toya, who ran away, Fuyumi(I looked to her, waiting to testify next.), Natsuo, who moved out as soon as posible, and then came me. The perfect child he wanted. Half hot half cold. My 'training' (I did air quotes) started as soon as I manifested my quirk, half cold half hot. He would force me to fight him, leaving burns, scars, and broken bones, not to mention my mental state. This has lasted all of my life. He had my mother put in a hospital, because she accidentally hurt me. (upon saying this I pointed to my scar.)" Once I finished they allowed me to return to my seat. Court went on forever, and I was zoned out most of the time. Then the judge was ready to announce his final verdict.

"I hear Enji Todoroki Not Guilty!" The judge declared. WHAT?! H-how? Everyone was shocked, as I was released back into the custody of my abuser. I looked to Mr. Aizawa desperately, but he just stood there, shocked. The police officers went up to Endeavor, and unshackled him. He turned to me with a huge grin on his face. Then he walked over to grab my hand, but Mr. Aizawa intercepted.

"I'll be damned if I let you lay one finger on this child!" He shouted. Everyone looked in our direction. I was causing a scene. I pushed Mr. Aizawa's hand to the side.

"I'm fine." I said before leaving with my abuser.

When we got to the car he gave me a collar. "Put It On." He demanded I did as he said. He pressed a button on a miniature remote, and I felt electricity flowing through my body. A shock collar. "When we get home you will go straight to the training room." He said, his voice eerily calm. 

When we got home I went s to the training room right away. When he came back he had... nothing? No torture equipment? I was confused. Then he picked me up, and threw me into the wall. He kicked me in the ribs four or five times, and then drug me out bu my hair. He then pulled me up four flights of stairs, and I knew immediately where we were headed, the attic. He drug me into the attic, and chained my my hands to the wall, and my feet to the floor. Then he attached a chain to my shock collar and chained it to the wall as well. He then got a tazer, and tazed me. I was almost the same as the shock collar, but stronger.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" he shouted as he threw punches. "NO ONE WILL EVER LOOK AT ME THE SAME! AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" I then started to slip into the darkness, letting it consume me.