'Overwhelming Saddness'

Shoto's pov: 

After what seemed like forever, I could open my eyes, and when I did I saw Izuku standing there, and Bakugo and Shinso were passed out. I tried to stand, and it took me a second, but I did. When I stood I woke Mr. Aizawa, and he used his quirk. From there Midoriya and I fought my uncle.'

I blasted him with Ice to freeze him, and he was now immobilized. Mr. Aizawa then put quirk canceling cuffs on. 

"Let Me Go!" He was shouting. I called the cops, and they said they would be there shortly, so we sat and waited. However, Hasai busted out of my ice. Before we could react he knocked Mr. Aizawa out. Once he was out, Hasai began trying to get out of the quirk canceling cuffs. Just then the police showed up, and he was taken. Mr. Aizawa got his in the head pretty hard, because there blood everywhere.

"Mr. Aizawa!" I shouted as I ran to him. "Mr. Aizawa." I sobbed as I looked at him I knew he wasn't going to make it. "C-call Recovery Girl!" I shouted to Midoriya, who was also sobbing. I already knew he was gone, but I could not allow that to happen. I knew it was my fault. 

"Hey kid, don't worry, you're safe now." Mr. Aizawa whispered.

"No! Please, Recovery girl is on her way. Just hold on!" I sobbed.

"It's not your fault." He whispered, as he let out a final breath. I sobbed for what seemed like hours, and before I knew it, Shinso had woken up. He came over to see the problem, and I could see his heart shatter as he looked at the lifeless form of his father.

"D-dad?" He whispered as he rushed forward. "Dad! Please, you are strong! Please don't die!" He said sobbing.

3rd person pov: 

The four boys were brought back to U.A by the cops, and they broke the news to their classmates of their teachers sacrifice. Everyone was devastated. But the four that were there was the most devastated along wit Eri and Hizashi. Shoto felt as though it was his fault, and Izuku felt like he should've done better, Shinso felt as though if he hadn't gotten knocked out then he could've changed the out come, and Bakugo felt the same as Shinso. 

The whole class of 1-A along with Shinso were excused from classes for a week, to prepare for the funeral. 'Please let this be some sort of sick joke' was all that was going through Shinso's head the day of the funeral. Shinso got to the funeral home an hour early, so he could have some alone time to think, though that was the last thing he needed, more time to think about how it was all his fault. 

"Shinso, we are coming in!" Hizashi yelled as he swung open the door to reveal a sobbing Shinso leaning over the casket. Hizashi wrapped his kid in the warm embrace of a hug. " It's not your fault. He died a hero."

"WELL MAYBE I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO BE A HERO!" Shinso shouted. "MAYBE I WANTED HIM TO STAY HOME FROM A FIGHT FOR ONCE! Maybe I wanted him to let someone else fight. But no. He had to fight, and that ended up in his death. And I was passed out! I was weak! Maybe if I had been stronger..." Shinso sobbed into Hizashi's shirt. "Why? Why did he have to die?" Shinso kept repeating in between sobs. 

After a while everyone else showed up, and the funeral started. Shoto, Izuku, Katski, and Shinso all sat in the front together, sobbing the whole time. 

THE END! I hope you liked the story, and sorry for the saddness, but yeah! Thank you for reading, and go check out some of my other stories if you liked this one!                                                         Thanks,                                                                                                                                                                                   -Depresseddemigod