'On The Run'

Todoroki's pov: 

When I woke up I was still tied to the chair, but the gag was out of my mouth. I took in a breath of fresh air, but I felt like my throat was on fire. I started coughing like crazy, and couldn't stop. I managed to loosen my restraints, and escaped. I ran to the door and left, despite the yelling behind me. 

"GET BACK HERE YOU BRAT!" 'Master yelled at me as I half blindly ran out the door. I could see blobs of color, but that was it. I ran as fast as I could, for as far as I could go. 

When I ran out of breath I stopped at a park. There didn't seem seem to be anyone there, so I relaxed. I sat on a bench, and felt my eyes getting heavy, so I let the darkness take me. I awoke to someone saying my name.

"Shoto? Shoto?! Oh My God! SHOTO!" The voice was shouting. I opened my eyes to see a green blob running towards me. I immediately shot up and tried to get up, but fell back on the cement.

"S-stay back! St-stay away fr-from m-m-me!" I shouted as tears formed in my eyes.

"It's me Izuku." He said as he helped me up. I began sobbing into his shoulders.

Izuku's pov: 

I was taking Eri to the park, since it was early and no one would be there. We were on our way, when I saw someone sleeping on a bench. I didn't think much of it until I got closer and saw a boy with two toned hair, red and white, and he looked all bruised up. 

"Shoto? Shoto?!" I thought aloud. Then I realized it was him. "Oh My God! SHOTO!" I shouted. He woke up, and started panicking.

"S-stay back! St-stay away fr-from m-m-me!" He shouted, crying. 

"It's me Izuku." I said softly. That seemed to work because immediately he began sobbing into my shoulders. "Hey, Eri? Go call dadzawa and tell him to come to the park, and tell him to bring Shinso." I told Eri. I handed her my phone and she called him.

Aizawa's pov: 

I was sitting in the kitchen eating brunch with Shinso when my phone went off. I looked at the name tag, and it was Midoriya. 'What does he want now?' I thought as I picked up the phone.

"Hello?"  I asked.

"Hi Dadzawa! Deku wants you to come to the park with Shinso! There's a crying boy."  Eri's voice said. 

"I'll be right there."  I said as I hung up the phone. "Come on Shinso, we are needed at the park." I said as I got up. He got up to with a worried look, and we left. 

"What's wrong?" Shinso asked me.

"I don't know yet, but Midoriya needs us." I say.

When we arive at the part I see Midoriya holding a sobbing Shoto. "Sh-Shoto?!" I asked as I ran up. 

"He's just like Endeavor, M-Master." He kept mumbling over and over. 

"Shoto, what's going on?" I asked. He looked at me confused.

"Who, who are y-you?" He asked me. Could he not see me? 

"It's me, Mr. Aizawa." I say. Shoto calms down.

"I-I can't see any thing. H-he p-pepper sprayed m-me." He said. I was shocked at this.

"Who?" I asked, though I knew who. Hasai, his uncle, did this to him.

"M-Master." He said. Master? Did Hasai make Shoto call him Master? I was furious.

"Hasai?" I asked and Shoto nodded. I went to take Shoto from Midoriya, but he panicked.

"I-Izuku! St-stay please!" He pleaded, so I let Izuku carry him. 

"Come on, we are going to Recovery girl." I said. And with that we all left.

Izuku's pov: 

When we got to Recovery girl, I set Shoto on a bed. He clung to my shirt, however, so I stayed beside him the whole time. When Recovery girl kissed him he passed out from exhaustion. 

"Mr. Aizawa, what is gonna happen now?" I asked. 

"I don't know, honestly, I think we may have to bring him back." He replied.

"W-what?! We can't send him back! Obviously he is being abused!" I shouted.

"I know, but there is nothing else we can do." He told me. I could not believe this was happening. "Well I should go call Hasai." He said as he walked out. I was devestated.

Aizawa's pov: 

When I stepped out into the hall I called Hasai.

"Hello?"   He asked harshly.

"This is Aizawa, Shoto's teacher. I found him on a park bench with multiple wounds, would you know how he got these wounds?" I asked in an even harsher tone.

"Like I'd know! He's been out all day, I've been worried sick!" He lied. 

"Well, if you'd give me you're address I'd be more than happy to drop him off."  I lied. He gave me his address, and I told him it may be a few hours, because I have to wait for him to wake up. Then we ended the call.

Hey guys this story is almost over! But if you want more of me then you could check out my other stories! I hope you are enjoying so far!                                                                                                                Thanks,                                                                                                                                                                                         -Depresseddemigod