'Investigation'

Aizawa's pov:

I was worried. I could tell something was off with Todoroki, but what? He seemed panicky. Like if he didn't get out of there fast enough something bad was going to happen, so I let him go. I was almost Positive he wrote the note. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice Hizashi walk into the room.

"Hey Shouta! Watcha thinkin' 'bout?" He asked. 

"I- I have a feeling..." I started, "It's nothing!" I decided. Hizashi gave me a weird look.

"If you've got a feeling, then stick with it, Shouta. Your feelings are never wrong." Hizashi insisted. I thought about it. Could Todoroki be having trouble in his home life? No! He does live with the number two hero after all, but why do I get the feeling I am completely wrong?

"Hey, Hizashi?" I started.

"Yeah?" 

"We are going to make a stop at the Todoroki household on the way home." I finished. Hizashi just nodded.

When we got to the Todoroki house I knocked on the door. I saw the door nob jiggle, but then there was a shout. I waited a few more seconds and Endeavor, himself, opened the door. 

"Is Shoto home?" I asked.

"He is training! Speaking of that I should get back to him!" Endeavor practically shouted. I looked behind Endeavor to see a girl, young adult, silently sobbing. She looked to me for help, but I didn't know what was going on.

"Can he not take a break? I need to speak with him, as his teacher-" He cut me off!

"NO!" He shouted as he slammed the door in my face. I went to the widow and that girl and I made eye contact. I wrote my phone number on a piece of paper and left it in the windowsill. She nodded gratefully, in understanding, and I left.

"Sooo, What's going on in there?" Hizashi asked as I got in the car.

"I don't know, but I have a bad feeling." I replied. We drove the rest of the way home in silence.  

Sorry for the short chapter, but I didn't really know what else to put for Aizawa's pov. As you can see they will be switching povs. Thank you for reading so far!                                                                           Thanks,                                                                                                                                                                                          -Depresseddemigod