'What Now?'

Aizawa's pov:

When the judge deemed Endeavor 'not guilty' I almost had a melt down right there. How? Endeavor must have paid off the judge. I couldn't legaly help Shoto, and I was starting to get hopeless. Hizashi hugged me.

"We will find a way." He tried to reassure me.I just nodded. He looked terrified when Endeavor came to collect him. My main concern was could Shoto survive long enough for me to come up with a plan? I still had Shoto's number, maybe I could contact him. Shoto was probably going to get it much worse, considering he had ruined Endeavors reputation. Hizashi and I left the court room devastated.  

I gave Midoriya a ride home, he was sobbing the whole way back.

"How could they do that?! We've gotta do something!" He kept repeating. For now all we could do was wait. Detective Tsukauchi was on the case, and hopefully he could get to the truth, and fast. He had requested a court reset date, but the Judge said he would think on it. If he could get the reset date he could interrogate him, and get Shoto back. 

Time jump 1 Week:

I was teaching class (Todoroki had not come back at all) when I got a phone call. It was Tsukauchi. I picked up immediately. "Iida, you are in charge." I said as I walked out.

A: Hello?

T: We got the case!

A: When is the new court date?

T: In a week.

A: You can't get it any sooner?

T: I don't want to push it, or we might loose the reset date.

A: Alright.

CLICK

I then walked back into my classroom, and told Midoriya to come in the hall. The rest of the class knew a little bit, but Midoriya? He knew everything. He stepped into the hall and I told him the news. I got so excited he shouted, "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" 

"Hush, problem child." I told him, and he clamped his hand over his mouth.

Sorry for the short chapter, the next few chapters may be short, but this story is anything but over! Stay tuned to see what happens next!                                                                                                                   Thanks,                                                                                                                                                                                  -Depresseddemigod