'Rescued'

Izuku's pov: 

When we got to Shoto's house I had no clue what was going on. Mr. Aizawa didn't even knock, he just looked through the window, and busted the door down.

"Go! Help me find Shoto!" He exclaimed. Then a shout that sounded like Endeavor came from a room. Me and Mr. Aizawa locked eyes, and both ran into that room. The first thing I saw when I ran into the room was Shoto, on the ground, in a pool of blood, desperately trying to get up. I ran over to him and helped him up.

"I-I'm fine." He said, gasping for breath. I picked him up, and to my shock he was very light. This worried me. I ran out of the house with him and called principal Nezu.

Nezu: Hello? 

Izuku: We need pros at the Todoroki house!

Nezu: What happened?

Izuku: Mr. Aizawa is fighting off Endeavor! He won't last long!

Nezu: I'll send Midnight, Mic, Cementos, and hound dog. 

CLICK

And that was the end of the conversation. I got Shoto away from the house, and he pushed himself off of me.

"I'm Fine!" He shouted at me, in an angry tone.

"Shoto, I just want to help." I tried but pushed away from me even more. 

"I told you, I'm Fine!" That was the last thing he said before passing out. He fell, and I barely caught him in my arms. I softly laid him in the grass, and looked back at the Todoroki house. Half of the house was up in flames, and the other pros were no where in sight. I made a split second decision, and ran to help Mr. Aizawa, leaving Todoroki in the grass. 

Just as I ran up on the house a hole was blasted through the wall, and Mr. Aizawa came flying out, barely conscious. "Mr. Aizawa!" I shouted, panicking. He fell to the ground, and did not get back up. I had to fight the Number one Hero, while I waited for backup. 

Thankfully, I didn't even have to lay eyes on the so called 'hero' because just as Mr. Aizawa crashed into the ground I could see the pros arriving. So instead of joining the fight I half carried, half drug, Mr. Aizawa to where Shoto was. I laid Mr. Aizawa in the grass beside Shoto. I few seconds later Present Mic came running up.

"Shouta!" He exclaimed out of breath.

"Should I call an ambulance?" I asked. He nodded, and I picked up my phone and called. The ambulances came within five minutes. Present Mic hopped in the one with Mr. Aizawa, while I hopped into the one with Shoto.

When we got to the hospital Mr. Aizawa was already awake, and he insisted he was fine, so we all went to wait for Shoto to come out of surgery. The doctors said he needed surgery for something, but I couldn't pay attention. Mr. Aizawa said something about a broken rib puncturing his lung. I was so worried about him. How could I not notice? How long has this been going on? Where will he stay now that his father has been put in jail, while he waits for his court date?

"Mr. Aizawa?" I asked for his attention.

"Yes, problem child?" He replied.

"Where will Shoto stay, now that his dad is in jail." I asked, a few tears escaping my eyes. 

"He will stay with me." Mr. Aizawa answered, no hesitation in his voice. That was when the doctor came in.

"Shoto Todoroki?" They asked. We all stood up. "Follow me." We all walked as the doctor told us his condition. Many burns, cuts(Some self inflicted), bruises, and a few broken bones. When we walked into his room the doctor left. Shoto was sound asleep. I went over and grabbed his hand.

"I'm so sorry I didn't notice." I mumbled. Mr. Aizawa must've heard me, because he put his hand on my shoulder.

"It's not your fault, kid." He reassured me. Then Shoto's eyes began to flicker open.

Hello, I hope you are enjoying so far! Sorry for the long wait on this chapter, I had a bad case of writers block.                                                                                                                                                                                 Thanks,                                                                                                                                                                                     -Depresseddemigod