'Busted'

Aizawa's pov:

I was in class teaching when my phone went off. The first time I ignored it, but the second time I checked it.

TEXT: A = Aizawa S = Shoto

S: Mr. Aizawa?

...

S:When you see this, I need you to come by, if that's okay.

...

...

A: Who is this?

...

A: What do you need help with?

...

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, Midoriya, come here!"  I asked him to come to my desk, hoping he may have this number in his phone, or even know the number. When he walked up to my desk I showed him the number. "Do you know whose number this is?" I asked, my voice full of concern.

"Yeah, that's Todoroki's number, why?" He replied. My instincts told me something was wrong.

"Ida, go get Hizashi, and-"

"Who?" He asked confused.

"I mean go get Present Mic, and tell him to come sub my class. Midoriya, you are coming with me." Then we all left. Midoriya and I rushed to the Todoroki household.

When we got there I went up to the widow to see the girl that I saw the other day. She was crying. We locked eyes and I mouthed 'can I come in?' She nodded, and I broke the door down. Midoriya was shocked. "Go! Help me find Shoto!" Just then a shout(sounded like Endeavor) came from a room down the hall. Midoriya and I locked eyes and we busted in the room.

The first thing I saw when I got in was a furious looking endeavor. The fight was on.

Sorry for the short chapter, I don't have a schedule for when I update I just do when I have the opportunity.
Thanks,
-Depresseddemigod