'Mixed Emotions'

Shoto's pov:

When I got out of the shower I walked down to the kitchen to see Midoriya sitting at the table. 

"I thought I would come to see of you were okay!" He said in his usual cheerful tone. 

"I'm fine." I said. I cannot show weakness. 

"Sit for dinner." Mr. Aizawa ordered.

"I'm not hungry." I replied. To be honest, I didn't think I could handle the food after so long of not eating. 

"You haven't eaten in weeks, you need to eat." He said, so I sat down. I only took a few bites, and I was ready to puke. Everyone was looking at me expectantly, so I took a few more bites. That was a mistake. 

I ran to the bathroom, and leaned over the toilet. Mr. Aizawa came in a few seconds later, and helped me get cleaned up. "I-I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"You have no reason to be." He told me. He then helped me walk to my room, where I laid on my bed. After a few minutes Midoriya walked in.

"Hey Shoto, are you okay?" He asked my, worry coated his voice. 

"I'm fine." I mumbled, though I really needed to talk to someone.

"You can talk to me." He said, as if reading my thoughts. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"I c-can't do th-this any more!" I cried. Izuku pulled me into his arms. 

"You are strong, and with support you can do this, you just need to open up." his soft voice spoke. He held me for a while, until I fell asleep in his arms.

Izuku's pov (after they both fell asleep):

Me, being my clumsy self, rolled off of the bed, but Shoto didn't wake thankfully. It was to late to go home, so I went to the living room, and slept on the couch. I'm sure Mr. Aizawa won't mind.

I awoke to screaming. I rushed to Shoto's room to see him having a panic attack. I shouted for Mr. Aizawa, and he came in a few seconds later.

"What's going on?" He asked sleepily.

"He's having a panic attack!" I say, urgently. Mr. Aizawa walks up to him, and tries to calm him, but can't. Then I walk up to him.

"Hey Shoto, it's me Izuku." I say as I rub his back. He looks at me, with pure fear in his eyes, and hugs me. 

He sobs into my chest. "M-Midoriya." 

"It's okay, I am here." I tried to calm him, and eventually he calmed down, and fell asleep in my arms.

Shoto's pov: 

When I woke up I was in Izuku's arms. He made me feel safe. But I couldn't feel that way, it was wrong. I pushed myself off of Izuku.

"Wha- Oh, good morning." He said sleepily.

"I'm sorry for falling asleep on you." I apologized, and left the room. I felt awful. Even though I knew Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic were married, I just couldn't help but feel like I was wrong to like him like that. I was taught that that was wrong, so why am I doing it?

When I got to the kitchen, I realized no one was home, because Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic had morning patrol today. When Izuku came down I told him to go on and head home, and that I would be fine, so he did.

Sorry for the short chapter, and sorry for not posting as often as I should, I have had a lot of shit happening lately sooooooo yeah! Anyways, I hope you are enjoying!                                                                 Thanks,                                                                                                                                                                                      -Depresseddemigod