'Misery Loves Company'

3rd pov:

When Endeavor finally got board with torturing his son he left the attic. He then picked up Shoto's phone, and contacted one of his friends.

TEXTS: S(E) = Endeavor   S = Shinso

S(E) : Hey can you please come over?

S : Hey Shoto, are you okay?

S(E) : I just think Endeavor will leave me alone if someone is here.

S : Alright I'll be right over, after I ask dads.

________________________________________________________________________________

About fifteen minutes later, Endeavor heard a knock on the door. He went to open it, and there stood Shinso.

"What do you want?" Endeavor growled, though he knew exactly why Shinso was there. 

"I came to see Shoto sir." He replied. 

"Alright, I guess, he is cleaning in the attic." Endeavor replied. He then showed Shinso to the attic.

Shinso's pov: 

When I got a text from Shoto, asking me to come over, I was relived. I asked my dads,  Aizawa, and Hizashi, If I could go over to the Todoroki house. neither of them liked it but they agreed when I showed them the conversation between Shoto and I. They told me I had to be back in two hours, though because we had to go somewhere. I agreed to their terms and left.

When I got to Shoto's house I knocked, and Endeavor opened the door. After he asked my why I was there I replied, and he told me Shoto was cleaning in the attic. He invited me in, and showed me to the attic. When he opened the door, I was not prepared for the sight I saw. 

There was Shoto, chained to the wall, and the floor, laying unconscious in a pool of blood. He had no shirt on, and I could see all of the cuts, and bruises, and burns on his chest. Then Endeavor shoved me into the attic, and locked the door. He had talked to me. I activated my quirk, but I was not strong enough. Endeavor then forcefully chained my hands to the wall and my feet to the floor. I was sitting beside Shoto. Endeavor then came up to me and put a colloar on my neck, like the one Shoto had around his neck. He chained the collar to the wall behind me as well. He pulled out a remote and pressed a button, and I knew instantly this was a shock collar. The button seemed to activate both of ours, though, because it shocked Shoto awake. 

Shoto looked over at me and his eyes widened. "N-No, father , Pl-please l-l-let him g-go! Y-you don't n-need him! I-I'll st-stay quiet! I'll t-t-take b-back my claims! I-I will convince th-them t-t-to dr-drop the ch-charges!" Shoto pleaded. Endeavor just laughed. He then punched me in the gut. I coughed up blood. After a few more punches on both of us, he left.

"I'm s-s-so so-sorry!" Shoto sobbed. 

"My dads will come to find me if I do not come home before curfew." I tried to reassure him. 

"No one can stop Endeavor." Shoto cried.

"Really? Because My dad already almost stopped him once." Shoto looked at me in confusion. "My dads are Aizawa, and Hizashi." I told him. His face filled with hope, but just then the door opened. 

3rd pov:

When Endeavor left the attic, he picked up Shoto's phone, and decided he wanted to trap one more person. Endeavor went through his phone, and found a name he didn't recognize. He had found his next victim. He texted him the same way he texted Shinso, and after about ten minutes there was a knock at the door.

Tamaki's pov: 

I had received a text from Shoto, and I found that weird, because he rarely ever talked to me. He asked me to come over so I said sure. Maybe he just wanted advice, or something. When I got there Endeavor opened the door, and told me Shoto was in the attic cleaning. He showed me to the attic, where I saw Shoto, and Shinso chained to the wall. 

"What The Hell?!" I shouted. I was about to use my quirk, when he slapped some quirk canceling handcuffs on me. I struggled while he chained me to the wall beside Shinso. "Let Us go!" I shouted at the man. I tried to bite him, and when I finally did, he smacked me. He came back and gagged me. Then he put a collar, like the one Shinso and Shoto were wearing, and pressed a button on a remote. Then our collars shocked all three of us. 

Hey guys, I really wanted to include Shinso and Tamaki in this story so I did, I hope you are enjoying! By the way They had all just found out about the new court date, so that is why Endeavor is so furious.                                                                                                                                                         Thanks,                                                                                                                                                                                        -Depresseddemigod