'Family Habbits'

Shoto's pov: 

When we got to his house, it was huge. No that's an understatment, it was a mansion. I learned this mans name was Hasai. He opened my door and led me into the mansion. Once we were in he told his butler to take me to my room, so thats where we went, upstairs to a room the size of a closet. Yes, a closet. Hasai came up and told me, "This is what you get, you have to buy your own furniture, food, and I expect you to get a job and pay me rent, and if not the Enji gave me a list of punishments I could use on you." He said the last part with a smirk. After this I felt like crawling into that closet and never coming out.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when Hasai snatched my phone from my hand. "Hey, that's mine!" I said as I reached for it, but he pulled it away. 

"I am taking it away." He said, and then walked off. Before he got too far, he shouted at me, "NOW GO OUT AND GET YOURSELF A JOB!" Then he finished walking off. 'Who's gonna hire a 15 year old?' I thought to myself. I got dressed, and left the house.

When I was out I went job hunting, however, no one wanted to hire an inexperienced 15 year old. I would have to find some other way to get money. I wish I could talk to Mr. Aizawa, but I can't go to U.A anymore, and Hasai took my phone. Since no one would hire me I just went to the mansion.

When I walked in the door I was greeted by yelling. Hasai was yelling at a girl. She shoved me aside, and stormed out. 

"I-I can't find a job, uncle." I informed him. 

"Well, then you are going to starve, and call me Master!" He shouted at me. 

"Y-yes, M-Master." I replied. I hated this, he is almost worse that Endeavor! 

"Now Go To Your Room!" He shouted at me. I quickly went to my 'room'. After a few hours, I began to get hungry. I went down to the kitchen to see 'Master' eating in the dinning hall.

"What Do You Want?!" He shouted at me.

"I-I'm hungry." I said quietly. 

"Well, Where Is Your Money For Food?" He asked me harshly.

"I-I don't have any." I admitted.

"Then You Don't Eat!" he shouted at me. 

"W-what? B-but I n-need food!" I begged. 

"Go To Your Room! When You Have Money For Food You Will Get Food!" He shouted. I sulked back to my room. 

When I got to my 'room' I decided to take a nap. That, however, was a bad idea because I had a nightmare. 

Dream:

"No! Please! No More!" My mother begged my father to stop 'training' me, but he wouldn't hear it. He smacked her in the face. 

"If he is to become the number one hero, then he must train!" He shouted at my mother. 

"Momma!" I cried, as father threw more flames at me. I sat there crying for what seemed like forever, before father picked me up by my hair and brought me to the training room.

I woke up screaming. After I calmed down I saw 'Master' staring down at me.

"Why Did You Disturb My Sleep?!" He shouted at me.

"I-I'm sorry, i-it was just a n-nightmare." I said with a shaky breath. 

"Tch, pussy!" He said as he grabbed my hair.

"W-what are you doing!?" I asked, though I knew exactly what was happening.

"Punishment!" He shouted as he drug me across the house. 

When we got to his training room it was much bigger, with much more equipment. "N-no! pl-please! I-I'm sorry!" I pleaded. 

"You're My Personal Punching Bag!"  He shouted as he threw me into the wall. 

He threw punches, and kicks, he used his belt as a whip. After about an hour of torture, he tied me to a chair. 

"W-what are you d-d-doing?!" I asked as tears poured down my face. He just ignored me. A few seconds later he came back with pepper spray. When he sprayed it in my eyes I cried out in pain. He sprayed so much, that I was sure I'd be blind for a few days. Then he forced my mouth open, and sprayed. My throat felt like it was on fire, and he immediately forced a gag into my mouth so I couldn't spit it up. He put the gag in so tight, that it became harder and harder to breathe, until I couldn't breathe, and blacked out.

Hey Guys sorry for the long wait, but I've been working on writing more! I hope you are enjoying so far!                                                                                                                                                                                             Thanks,                                                                                                                                                                                          -Depresseddemigod