'Old Habits'

Tamaki's pov: 

"Hey Tamaki, are you hungry?" Shinso asked me. I nodded, and we left for the vending machines. 

When we were walking past Todoroki's room Shinso stopped. "Something isn't right." He said as he went to open the door. "It's locked?!" 

"Call Mr. Aizawa!" I said as I tried to get the door open.  After a few minutes Mr. Aizawa showed up.

"What?! I got NO explanation on the phone!" He practically shouted.

"Shoto's door is locked! No one is letting us in!" I answered. This really worried Mr. Aizawa, I could tell by his facial expression.

"Move!" He ordered, as he prepared to break the door down. After a few tries the door was down. When we walked in everything seemed normal.

Shoto's pov:

Panic started to settle, as I knew something wasn't right.

When she walked over to me she glared at me. Then she picked up a needle, and injected it into my neck.

"W-what are y-you d-doing?" I asked her. 

"Shut up, you f*ggot!" She said to me , as I drifted into unconsciousness.

I woke up when the door was busted down. I couldn't quite function, but I could see Mr. Aizawa rushing towards me. 

"Shoto! Shoto! Are you alright?!" Tamaki shouted, as he rushed to me. 

"Th-the n-nurse..." was the last thing I managed to mutter, as I placed my hand on my neck. After Mr. Aizawa reached me he pulled my hand away from the spot where the nurse injected me, and I fell unconscious again. 

When I awoke Mr. Aizawa was holding my hand. "What happened?" he asked me. I had a clue of what happened, but I definitely did not want to share. 

"N-nothing. I just fell asleep." I answered, though I doubted he believed that. 

"You can't tell me 'nothing'. You've been sleeping for over a day!" He informed me. Over a day?! What did she do to me?! 

"S-she, the n-nurse, p-put something in m-my neck, and I d-don't k-know exactly w-what happened, but I-I can o-only assume, c-considering I w-woke up without- without a shirt..." I didn't even have to finish my thoughts, because Mr. Aizawa and I both knew I had been raped. 

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here to protect you." Mr. Aizawa apologized.

"It's fine! I'm okay, really!" I lied. Mr. Aizawa looked at me skeptically. 

"You aren't fine. You've been through so much..." He trailed off.

"I really am fine!" I insisted. He could tell I wanted him to drop the subject.

"Fine." He reluctantly replied.

"So, when can I leave?" I asked him. 

"Today, if you would like, you can stay with me." He offered, but I couldn't intrude on his life like that.

"Nah, I'll stay with my brother." I told him. 

"That's a lie. You told me that last time. Now  you can stay with me." Damnit. He noticed. I guess I had no choice.

"Fine." I mumbled. He pulled a wheelchair up to my bed. "I can walk." I insisted as I pushed the wheelchair away. 

When we got to Mr. Aizawa's house Shinso led me to the extra bedroom. It was a fairly big room, with a balcony (It was on the second floor of the house). 

"How do you like it?" He asked me.

"It's great, Thank you." I said as I bowed. 

"No need to be so formal, you are a part of the family now!" Shinso told me. 

"Sorry." I apologized.

"No need to apologize so much!" Mr. Aizawa said as he was walking by.

"Sor- Yes sir." I said and bowed again. 

"Call me Shouta, or even just Aizawa while we aren't at school. And drop the 'sir'." He told me, and I just nodded. "Go hop in the shower, you have company coming." he told me. Company? Who would want to come see me? I did as he said, and got in the shower.

Sorry for the long wait, I have been dealing with family stuff so yeah! But I'll try and post more parts, I hope you are enjoying!                                                                                                                                             Thanks,                                                                                                                                                                                        - Depresseddemigod