'New Beginnings'

Shoto pov:

"Detective Tsukauchi said that they sent Endeavor straight to jail, and there was no escape for him this time. They sentenced him to life." Mr. Aizawa told me. I had no response. 

The first thing I said after waking up was, "Are Shinso and Tamaki okay?" I couldn't bear the fact that they had gotten hurt because of me. 

Mr. Aizawa just chuckled. "Yeah, they are fine. They are very worried about you." 

"C-can I go see them?" I asked. I really felt guilty that they got hurt because of me. Before he even said anything, he just walked out of the room. "W-wait! Where-" Slam! The door shut. Why did he leave? 

Before I could think anything of it he came back in with a wheelchair. "Come on, hop in." He said as he wheeled the chair up next to my bed. 

"I can walk." I tried, and failed.

"Really? Last I checked, both of your legs were broken." Mr. Aizawa said, as he pointed to the wheelchair. I reluctantly got in. He wheeled me down the hall, and into the room Shinso and Tamaki were sharing.

"Shoto, your awake!" Shinso happily exclaimed. 

"H-hey guys." I mumbled, still feeling really guilty.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Tamaki asked me. I started to tear up. Both, Tamaki and Shinso jumped up, to see what was wrong, when they saw the tears in my eyes. 

"I-I'm s-so sorry!" I cried, "Y-you g-g-got hu-hurt, and it w-was m-my fault!"

"Hey, it's not your fault! You didn't do anything wrong!" Shinso said, as he quickly wiped my tears away. 

"Sorry, didn't mean to get all emotional on ya." I said, still wiping my tears away. 

"Hey, it's good to let your emotions out every once in a while. You shouldn't feel bad for it." Tamaki said. 

"Y-yeah. Alright." I replied, unsure of myself. Then I turned to Mr. Aizawa. "When do I get to leave?" I asked him. 

"Within the next three days." He replied. I was glad, even though I didn't know where I was going to stay. I guess Mr. Aizawa could see the concern on my face.

"What? What's wrong?"  Mr. Aizawa asked. I quickly shook the look from my face.

"Uh, nothing!" I said as I smiled to him. 

"Well, we should get you back to your room, the doctors are gonna come and do some test." Mr. Aizawa said as he wheeled me away. "I'll come check in in a few hours, but Hizashi and I have some arrands to run." And with that he left me on my bed.

When the doctor came in he greeted me with a smile, and told me we would be doing a mental check up. I laughed, and he gave me a weird look, but I only laughed because I knew I would fail.

"Alright, When I say a word, you will tell me the first word that pops in your head, okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I repled.

"Black?" he started.

"Collar."

"Blue?"

"Training."

"Red?" 

"Blood."

"Green?" 

"Midoriya." Opps! I let it slip out! The doctor gave me a smile.

"Purple?"

"Shinso." Damnit! I did it again.

"Rainbow?"

"Pride." At this, it seemed like the doctor glared at me. 

"Alright I'll be right back!" He said, and left. I heard some talking outside my door, and than a lady walked in. She was a nurse. She shut the door behind her and, locked it? Panic started to settle, as I knew something wasn't right.

I'm sorry for the short chapter, and for not uploading recently, but I've been dealing with some family bs. Anyway I hope you are enjoying!                                                                                                                      Thanks,                                                                                                                                                                                             -Depresseddemigod