'Sold'

Shoto's pov:

It had been a few hours since Izuku left, but I couldn't stop thinking about him. Then there was a knock on the door. 'Izuku!' I instantly thought. I swung the door open, only to see an unfamiliar man. 

"Oh, um, Mr. Aizawa isn't home right now." I said as I went to shut the door, but his foot stopped the door from closing. 

"Actually, I am here for you." When he said this I stumbled backward. "You see, I paid a good price for you, and just because old Enji is in jail doesn't mean I won't claim what is mine." He said as he grabbed my arm.

"LET ME GO!" I shouted. He picked up a vase that was on the table and smashed it over my head. I could feel the blood dripping down my face. Before I knew it I passed out.

Aizawa's pov: 

My patrol was just ending, so I grabbed Hizashi, and we headed home. When we walked through the door there was my vase, on the floor, broken. "Shoto?!" I shouted, but got no response. I went through the house, but Shoto was no where in sight. "Hizashi! Shoto's missing!" I shouted to him. I could see a few drops of blood on the carpet near the door, and I knew something bad happened.

"Should we call the police?" He asked me.

"Obviously!" I snapped. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to snap." I immediately apologized. he called the police, and an investigation was started. before I could even do anything, there was a knock on the door. I opened it up to see Midoriya.

"How-" 

"I know where to go!" He interrupted me.

"Again, how?" I asked.

"Snapchat, location. He still has his phone on him." He replied. We went to get help from some more pros, and left.

Shoto's pov: 

TRIGGER WARNING!!!

When I woke up, I was bound to a table by some leather straps. I looked down and saw that I was wearing a dress. Immediately I tried to struggle, but only ended up hurting myself.

"Now, stop that. You don't want to get hurt, now do you?" The man who kidnapped me said. He then came over to me and began kissing my neck. 

"G-get o-off of m-m-me!" I stuttered. 

"Now if you don't want my touch I'll make you crave it!" He said as he pulled out a syringe. My eyes widened as I tried to escape, but to no use. He tilted my head away, and stuck the needle in my neck. Immediately the room began to heat up, until it felt like it was a thousand degrees. He dipped his hands in some ice water and rubbed my arms. I couldn't help but want that, because I couldn't bear when he wasn't touching me, because it was the only relief from the heat. I tried using my quirk, but I couldn't. 

After a few minutes of him rubbing me, he was about to undress me, but the door was busted down. "WHERE IS HE?!" I heard Mr. Aizawa shout.

TRIGGER OVER!!

"D-d-d-da-ads." I stutterd, barely able to talk. He looked in my direction, and he looked pissed. I looked away, scared that he was mad at me for getting myself kidnapped. After a few short minutes Mr. Aizawa came to unstrap me from the table. When he touched my hand, however he gasped. 

"You're burning up!" he said as he continued to unstrap me. He went to pick me up, but I pushed myself off of his immediately, laying limp on the floor. 

"T-t-to h-hot." I managed. He then stuck his hands in the ice bucket on the ground, and continued to pick me up. Before we even got out of the building I passed out.

Sorry for the Short chapter, but it was interesting wasn't it??? Anyway, hope you are enjoying so far!!! This book will be coming to an end soon, but not too soon! Just a warning!                                         Thanks,                                                                                                                                                                                     -Depresseddemigod