'Asking for help'

Shoto's pov:

When my 'father' came in with a whip I knew I was fucked.

"Fight Me!" He shouted. I got in my fighting stance, but before I could even react he had blasted me with his flames. I hit the wall with a thud, and fell to the ground. Then he started kicking me in the ribs. I tried to stand but that just angered him more. He used his whip on me. mostly on my back, but he struck my face a few times. Then there was a knock at the door. My 'father' left in a rush to make sure Fuyumi didn't open the door. Then I heard, Mr. Aizawa? Oh, please tell me he understood the note. 

I tried to get up, but I couldn't. So I just sat there in a pool of blood, barely holding on to consciousness. I heard my 'father' shout, and slam the door. He walked back into the room and told me to get cleaned up, and that I was not to go to school tomorrow. Then he left, and Fuyumi came in.

"Sho, this is worse than normal!" She sobbed as she helped me up. I didn't even bother washing up. I just threw bandages on and went to bed. 

I was greeted to the morning by being yanked out of my bed by my hair. 

"Training room, NOW!" My 'father' shouted at me. So I hobbled to the training room. "You will stay in here and train, until I get back from the store, I won't be long!" He ordered. I felt so relieved. He was leaving. 

I heard the door slam shut, and immediately Fuyumi rushed in.

"You need to contact Aizawa. I have his number. Tell him what is going on, and he will have 'father' arrested." She said urgently. She wanted me to do this before he came back.

"B-but what will happen to us?" I asked.

"We will go stay with Natsuo." She determined, so I texted the number because he would be in class right now.

TEXTS: A = Aizawa   S = Shoto

S: Mr. Aizawa?

...

S: When you see this, I need you to come by, if that is okay.

...

________________________________________________________________________________

Then 'father' walked in the house. I put the phone away quickly. Then the door burst open. Immediately he threw a fist at me. I could barely stand already, so I fell to the floor. After about an hour of him kicking me and throwing me into the wall I couldn't stay silent. I let out a muffled cry.

"Stop crying! That is a sign of weakness!" He shouted as he picked me up and threw me into the wall across the room. This time I let out a loud cry. Then a crash came from the living room, and everything went black.

So how are you enjoying my story so far? I hope you like it!                                                                                    Thanks,                                                                                                                                                                                     -Depresseddemigod