'Family'

Todoroki's pov:

I awoke to Midoriya cuddling me. "M-Midoriya?" I quietly asked.

"Hm?" He replied. Then he shot up. "What happened?" 

"I-I ran away." I quietly whispered, but he still heard me. "He is just like Endeavor. A-and his son is the judge! That's why Endeavor was found not guilty." Tears were forming in my eyes by now. "H-he made me c-call him Master, and I couldn't eat unless I h-had money to pay for it. He expected rent, and I couldn't find a job! And then I h-had a n-nightmare, a-and he got m-mad at m-m-me for w-waking him u-up." I was sobbing now. Then Mr. Aizawa walked in.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked me. 

"I don't want to talk about it." I said.

"Could Midoriya tell me?" He asked. I nodded, and the two of them left.  When they came back in they told me he had called Hasai, or as I was supposed to call him, 'Master', witch terrified me. 

"W-why would y-you call h-him?" I asked, terrified.

"I am going to confront him, when we get there, do you know what his quirk is?" He asked me. I shook my head, I didn't know what his quirk was.

After about a twenty minute drive we arrived at the mansion.

"Are you readdy?" Mr. Aizawa asked me, and I nodded my head, though I was not ready.

When we walked up to the door, Mr. Aizawa knocked. We didn't even have to wait, as soon as he was done knocking 'Master' swung the door open. 

"Shoto! Where Have You Been?!" He shouted. His arm went out to grab mine, but Mr. Aizawa intercepted. 

"I know what you did to him. And I'll be damned if you lay one more finger on him!" He shouted as he pulled me close.

"Whatever do you mean?" He asked. "Because the only thing I see is a child, who has been in multiple homes, but not one of his homes was good enough for him. He has changed homes, but nothing has changed, he is the problem, not me." He said as he harshly pulled me away from Mr. Aizawa, who was standing there shocked. 

"He has done NOTHING wrong!" He shouted as he tried to reach for me, but 'Master' pulled me away. 

"L-Let G-Go Of M-Me!" I shouted as I tried to get free from his grasp. He gave me a deathly stare, and I fell unconscious.

Aizawa's pov: 

When that man glared at Shoto he fell unconscious, that must be his quirk, but I was too late. As I turned my head he gave me a deathly stare, and I lost my grip on reality.

Izuku's pov: 

It was taking an awful long time for Mr. Aizawa to get back, so I called Shinso, and Kacchan to help me go see if they were alright. 

When we arived at the address I overheard it was a mansion. We all spotted the car, however, no one was in sight. That's When Kacchan made the decision to rush in.

"Wait! Where are you going!?" I shouted.

"To get our teacher and friend back! Are you coming or not!" He shouted back. Then he burst the door down. "WHERE ARE THEY?!" Then a man glared at him and he-he fell unconscious? 

"K-Kacchan!" I shouted as I went and Picked him up.

"Who are you?" Shinso asked the man.

"I am Hasai. Why are-" Shinso activated his quirk.

"Release Shoto and Da- Aizawa." Shinso ordered. The man walked off, and came back a few minutes later with an unconscious Shoto and Mr. Aizawa. When he dropped them, however Shinso let his guard down, and he too became victim of this mans quirk. Now It was me against this man who could make me pass out with one look.

Hey guys I hope you are enjoying! I am not a very good writer yet, but I have hope that I can become better so please stick with me for the journey. If you like this book, the you should check out some of my other ones!                                                                                                                                                 Thanks,                                                                                                                                                                                    -Depresseddemigod