Chapter 1

Welcome to my new story! This takes place right when the Waverider explodes and the reader is Sara's older sister and a speedster. She is also really smart. This is Sara being teased by her. SHE/HER READER! ALSO! ZARI 2.0 IS NOT IN THIS IT'S ONLY 1.0.

Sara's POV

Damnit we just watched the Waverider blow up. "God damnit!" I say and Ava puts a hand on my shoulder to calm me down. "Wait! I have my phone." I say and take it out. "We might not have a ship but I have someone who can time travel." I tell my team and they look confused. I sent one text and she texted back instantly saying she is on her way.

Not even 5 seconds later and speedster shows up in a black suit. "Someone call for a rescue?" She asks. I chuckle, she takes her cowl off and walks over to hug me. "Ava, good to see you." She says and hugs Ava. She leans over to my ear, "Did I break your team." She whispers, I chuckle.

"Anyways! Guys this is my sister, Y/N. She is very cocky, trained by the league and was in Central City when the particle accretor exploded." I say, she smacks me in the back of the head. "Ow!" I say and she smirks.

"I am not cocky, and don't forget who taught you everything you know." She says, and I walk over to Ava and hug her, "Also! Don't forget I am the middle child of Sara and Laurel." She tells my team.

Y/N's POV

I get a text from my sister Sara saying she is stranded in time, I quickly tell my dad and get changed into my suit and go to the time she told me, I stop in front of her with a smirk. "Someone call for a rescue?" I ask and Sara chuckles. I quickly take off my mask and walk over to hug her. I see Sara's fiancée too, "Ava, good to see you." I say and hug her too.

I see everyone looking confused so I lean over towards Sara and Ava, "Did I break your team?" I ask, they both chuckle and Sara introduces me.

"Anyways! Guys this is my sister, Y/N. She is very cocky, trained by the league and was in Central City when the particle accretor exploded." Sara says, I look offended and I take help to notice a hot black haired girl. I smack her on the back of her head, "Ow!" She shouts and looks at me I just smirk at her.

"I am not cocky, and don't forget who taught you everything you know." I say, Sara walks over to her and hugs her, I laugh to myself and say, "Also! Don't forget I am the middle child of Sara and Laurel."

"Haha, Cap got put in her place by her sister!" Some muscular man says. One glare from my sister and everyone is silent.

"Damn! You weren't kidding when you said they were afraid of you." I say and she laughs. "Not for long, I am going to embarrass you." I say and she looks at me eyes wide and Ava chuckles. She quickly runs to me, and tackles me. "Fight me." I whisper to her and speed to stand up. She comes running at me and swings, I quickly dodge and swipe her feet making her fall.

"Ava, come get your fiancé." I say.

"It's wife now." Sara says and stands up with Ava's help.

"You got married without me or Laurel. Ohhhh, Laurel's going to kill you." I say cockily. "I'm going to get her." I say and speed away.

I quickly grab Laurel and speed back to 1920's. "Sara got married without me or you." I say and quickly step back from Laurel.

She looks at me and catches her breath, "What did I say about doing that?" She asks breathless.

"Sorry." I say and look at Sara, she looks scared.

"You brought the one person I am afraid of?! I thought we were against Laurel!" Sara says and hides behind Ava.

"I am scared of Laurel too, she can do damage." I say and slowly back away.

"You did what!?" Laurel shouts, "You got married!?"

"I did." Sara says and continues hiding behind Ava.

"Your wife can't protect you forever." I say, "Ava come here." I say and Ava walks toward me, leaving Sara slowly backing away from Laurel. "Haha your team is going to see you get your ass kicked." I say and laugh. The whole team is behind me and Ava.

"I didn't know Sara is afraid of anything." The hot black haired girl says from before.

"Have you ever met Laurel?" I ask her. She shakes her head, "Your in for one hell of a ride!" I say and look back to see Laurel running after Sara. I quickly speed and hold Sara in place.

"Not fair!" Sara yells and tries to escape.

"Life isn't fair!" I shout and Laurel walks towards us.

Skipping to after Sara gets yelled at by Laurel

"Oh I forgot." I say and let go of Sara. "My name is Y/N Lance, yes that Lance. The one that is a billionaire, genius, philanthropist, fuck girl." I say and my sisters chuckle. "At least I have an impact on history. Ahem Sara Ahem." I say and she glares at me. "By the way, I can build you a new ship. I just need to ask Barry for Gideon."

"Really?!" The team asks. (Pretend they introduced themselves.)

"Yeah." I say and look at Sara, "Can I join you guys?" I ask her.

"What?" She asks.

"Can I join your marry band of misfits?" I ask again.

"I mean sure, we need a ship though. We also have to get to the present." Sara says.

"I can do that!" I say and really quickly get everyone back to the Arrow Cave. "I'm back! And I brought a present for my father!" I shout and everyone comes to look at everyone catching their breaths.

"Y/N, you got me a present?" Dad asks.

"I did, also you get to yell at her. Sara got married!" I shout and take Laurel and super speed to the other side of the room.

Everyone watches as Sara gets lectured and she and Laurel are laughing like crazy. "Okay, Okay! Dad it's enough." I say and quickly get in between Ava and Sara and Dad. "Do you guys need a place to stay?" I ask Sara and her team.

"Yeah, that would be helpful." Sara says.

"Lucky for you, I am a billionaire. I'll have your new ship by next week." I tell them. "Everyone ready to be sped again?" I ask them. Once they agree I quickly speed them to my secret mansion.

"Everyone gets a room, for the newly wed couple sharing." I say and chuckle at my statement. "Alfred! Buddy come here!" I shout and he walks in. "Show they to their rooms please, my sister and her wife get a room together." I tell him he nods.

"Great! Here's your tip for the week." I say and pull out my wallet and get like 1,000 dollars in cash out.

Everyone gets shown their rooms and I walk over to my sisters room. I knock on the door, "Sara!" I say and she opens the door. "Can I talk to you for a second?" I ask her she nods, she leaves her room and walks with me to my room. "I'm just going to say. Can we date crewmates?" I ask her, she looks shocked but nods.

"Why? Who do you like?" Sara asks.

"Uhm?? I say.

"Just tell me, I won't let anyone other than Ava." She tell me.

"Zari Tomaz." I say.