Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

I had a really good time with Zari and I really like her, I may have only known her for a few weeks but I'm falling hard. Nate has been acting weird around me and Zari, this second date tomorrow I plan on asking her to be my girlfriend. Today is Thursday and we are on a mission right now. "Y/n I need you to speed in and grab him." Sara tells me.

"Got it Captain." I say with a smirk. Sara chuckles on coms as I zoom in and take the time pirate and speed him to Sara. "Here you go boss." I say still wearing my smirk as Sara knocks him out.

"Thanks Y/n/n" Sara says, "Everyone back to the ship."

"Ready?" I ask her and pick up the knocked out guy. She nods, I pick her up and speed back to base and putting the guy in the cell and running back to get everyone else. Lastly I get Zari and pick her up bridal style running back to the ship.

"Never do that again." Mick says, I just shake my head.

I realize Zari is still in my arms and has her face buried in my neck, "You okay, Z" I ask her, she nods into my neck. I put her down and step back. I speed to my room and speed change out of my 1870 clothes. I speed back into the bridge and Sara smacks the back of my head. "Why?" I ask her as I rub my head.

"Because I felt like it." Sara says with a chuckle.

"Ava your wife is being mean." I whine to Ava, she laughs.

"Sara stop being mean." Ava tells her.

"Yes ma'am." Sara says.

"Ha!" I say, "Do all missions go that smooth?" I ask them.

"No." Ava says.

"Not at all. Working with a speedster is very helpful." Ray says.

"I guess speed helps." I say with a shrug. "I don't use it often."

"You should use it more to get your stamina up." Sara tells me.

"I happen to have great stamina, thank you very much." I say offended. "What do we do now?" I ask since it was my first mission.

"We chill out unless we get another mission." Sara informs me.

"Sara." She turns to look at me, I smirk. "I bought a skateboard." I tell her, her face lights up.

"Time to act like kids again!" Sara cheers and I pick her up speeding her to her room for her to change. When she finishes getting changed I pick her back up and get my skateboard.

We start in the living room, she gets on my back and I get on the skateboard. I start to ride it and go faster. I skate into the bridge where everyone still is and they look at us amused.

"Faster!" Sara says, I speed up and do a kickflip. I skate over to the other door away and turn around. I ollie and land on the side of the console. I grind on it and do another trick off it. I stop staking in front of Ava and let Sara down. "We are literal children when Laurel isn't around." Sara explains, I nod in agreement. I start to skate around and go a kickflip 360.

"And when Laurel is around!" I add and stop in front of Zari, I give her a soft smile and look back to Sara. "I'm going to get ice cream! Anyone want to come? It's on me!" I say and everyone agrees.

"Great! Everyone load into the garage." I say and they look confused. "Did I forget to tell you I built a small garage for 3 of my cars and Sara's motorcycle I had?" I ask them.

"I knew." Zari says, everyone looks at her, "What when we went out, we drove her BMW." Zari explains.

"You brought my bike?!" Sara asks, I nod. She quickly hugs me and tells me to lead the way. I start to walk with Zari by my side to the garage. I open a secret door and there is Sara's bike, my BMW, my 8 seater SUV, and my Bugatti.