Chapter 9

Y/n's POV 5 months later...

It's been 5 months and Zari never calls me by my name, it's always Baby, my love, or babe. Sometimes even love, or honey. So I was shocked when she walked into the kitchen where everyone is and said my name. "Y/n." Zari says, I snap my head to look at her, she glares at me.

"Yes, my love?" I ask and everyone is looking at us. "May I ask what I did?" I ask her, she sighs and I stand up and walk towards her.

She starts to hit my chest, "Ow! What did I do!?" I ask her and start to backup. She grabs my hand and drags me, "If I'm not back in 20 minutes I'm dead!" I shout to the kitchen, all I get is a 'good luck' from Sara.

Once we get to our room I look at her, "Can you tell me what I did? I hate seeing you mad." I tell her softly, she sighs and gives me a smile.

"Do you have anything planned for 1 year together?" Zari asks me, I nod and look at her confused.

"Of course I do." I tell her, and she sighs and smiles at me. I softly kiss her and pull away, I take her hand and drag her back to the kitchen.

"Well your not dead." Sara says, and I chuckle. I sit down and Zari sits on my lap while I eat. "What did you do?" Sara asks me, I smirk.

"I didn't do anything." I tell her and she looks at me with a head tilt. "Don't do that." I tell her and she tilts it more, "Shit!" I say and hide behind Zari. Sara comes over and grabs my arm, "No! I want to stay with my girlfriend. Help! Kidnapping!" I yell as Sara pulls my away. Everyone just laughs, we round the corner.

"What did you do?!" Sara asks me, I smile at her.

"I didn't do anything, she just wanted to know if I have anything planned for tomorrow." I tell her, and she nods. We walk back into the kitchen, I walk over to Zari. I tap her leg, she stands up and sits back down on my lap when I sit.

She eats my food, I look offended and look at her, "My food!" I whine and she smiles. I just shake my head and continue to eat, slowly everyone leaves. I pick up my food with my fork and Zari pouts, I smile and put the fork near her mouth. She eats it and I get more and eat it. I kept feeding her my food while eating it myself, when we finished Zari just hugged me like a koala.

I stand up and put my dishes in the sink and walk into the living room. Everyone looked at us and I shook my head. I sat down on the couch and Zari nuzzled into my neck. "What are we watching?" Sara asks Nate. He put on Star Wars, me and Zari had a couch by ourselves so I laid down. Zari was still on top of me and hugged me tighter.

When we finished the first movie Zari was asleep on me and I was on my phone. I heard a photo snap and I shook my head, I was used to it. I was just scrolling through Instagram. "She's hot." I whisper, loud enough for Zari to hear, she sits up and glares at me. I chuckle and show her my phone that has her Instagram on it, she blushes a deep red and lays back down on me, hiding her face in my neck.

"Zari's blushing! What did you do sis?" Sara asks me.

"I was scrolling through her Instagram and I whispered 'she's hot' and she snapped up, but I was just talking about her." I say laughing, everyone chuckles but Nate. "Like personally @Zari.Tomaz is the hottest girl alive." I say and Zari picks her head out of my neck and looks at me, I smile softly at her and run my fingers through her hair.

"I love you Zari Tomaz" I tell her in Spanish, she smiles.

"I love you too Y/n Lance." She says back, I smile at her and she shifts so she is laying her head on my stomach.

"Stop being smart!" Sara whines.

"Your a fucking idiot sister of mine, your stupid. Like how the fuck am I related to you, I get Laurel but how!? This is the same Sara Lance who went on the gambit and slept with Oliver Queen." I rant in Spanish and Zari bursts out laughing.