Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

I wake up the next morning to see Zari sleeping peacefully on my chest, I smile. I get my phone and stroll through Instagram and my emails. I read an article about me and Zari, I smile, everyone loves her. After about 20 minutes, Zari stirs and looks up at me. "Hey, baby." I whisper to her with a smile.

"Hey." She mumbles and tucks her head in my neck.

"We have to get up, we have a party at Oliver's today." I tell her, she nods.

"What time is it?" She asks me, I look at the clock and it says 12:04.

"It's 12:04 baby." I tell her and she nods and looks at me. I look down at her and smile softly, she kisses me and I instantly kiss back. She climbs on top of me and starts a slow grind.

She sucks a hickey on my neck and I smile at her, she blushes. I quickly flip us over and kiss down her neck while taking her shirt off.

1 Hour later...

I fall beside Zari and she cuddles into my side, "We have to get ready we have an hour." I tell her, she nods and gets out to get ready. "Its causal." I tell her, she nods again and gets changed into some jeans, a black white shirt and one of my Hawaiian shirts.

"I love your Hawaiian shirts." She tells me, I chuckle and speed to get dressed. I stop in front of her and softly kiss her, I am wearing jeans, a blank black shirt and another Hawaiian shirt. "I love you." She mumbles against my lips, I pull back and smile.

"I love you too." I whisper and stare into her eyes, she looks down and blushes. Thanks to my speed healing I no longer have a hickey but Zari does. "Lets go." I tell her and she nods and gets her phone, I get my phone, keys, and wallet. I pack a bag of spare clothes for me and Zari with my leather jacket and my hoodie.

I speed us to the bridge and everyone is their waiting on us. "What's with the Hawaiian shirts?" Sara asks, I smirk.

"I'll have you know, I was on the cover of vogue with a Hawaiian shirt on." I tell her, Zari hugs me and I hug her back and sway. I see Sara smirk, I smile, "We have to go or we will be late to Ollie's." I tell Sara, she nods. "Gideon, start my SUV." I tell her, as we walk towards the garage.

We all file in the car and I start to drive, we get to a open street with no one on it and I speed up. I get up to 120 miles per hour and everyone is scared. "Relax guys, I used to drag race." I tell them, and start to slow down to turn onto Oliver's street.

"For someone who has a cop as a police captain you guys did a lot of illegal things." Ray points out, I smirk and look at Sara.

"That was more of Sara's thing, I just went with her sometimes." I tell them and Sara smacks my shoulder. "It's the truth!" I say, she sighs before nodding. "Laurel was always the good one." I pull into Oliver's big drive way to the Mansion. I leave my bag in the car as we all get out.

I knock on the door and Oliver opens up. "Hey guys!" Oliver says and invites us in. I take Zari's hand and drag her to the couch. I push her down she lays with her back against the back of the couch. I lay down and put my head in her chest.

"You okay?" Zari whispers in my ear, I nod and keep my head in her chest. She wraps her arms around me.

"Y/N! GET OVER HERE!" I hear Sara yell.

"FUCK OFF!" I shout back, Zari chuckles and I hug her tighter.

"Y/N M/N LANCE! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Sara screams, I use my speed to get to her, she used my middle name that isn't good.

"Yes?" I ask her, she smirks and the rest of the team is laughing. "Shut up." I tell them, they all shake their heads.

"Come play beer pong with me." Sara calmly says, I look at her.