Chapter 10

Y/n's POV

Today is the day of the red carpet and the day I hopefully propose to Zari. I have been carrying this ring around for a week, the only people who know are Sara, Ava, My mom and My dad. I want to marry Zari and wait a year or 2 to have kids with her.

I get changed into my suit which is a pastel purple color.

(Without the hat or bowtie!)

I put my phone, wallet and ring in my jacket pockets and sit on the bed waiting for Zari to come out in the dress I bought her to match.

Zari walks out and my jaw drops, I quickly stand and walk over to her. "You look I-I can't even explain." I tell her and she smiles at me.

"Thank you, you look amazing in your suit." Zari says and fixes my collar. I smile at her, "I have to do your hair." She tells me, I nod and sit on the toilet.

She works for about 30 minutes before finishing, "Anddd, done!" Zari cheers. I smile at her and look in the mirror.

"I love when you do my hair." I tell her and put some of Zari's favorite perfume of mine on. I run a hand through my hair and smile at Zari, she puts on perfume and takes my hand. I walk us out and into the bridge where everyone is.

"Damn!" Sara whistles at us, Zari blushes and I chuckle.

Sara and Ava are wearing a red suit and dress. Ray and Nate are wearing Navy blue tuxes. Spooner and Astra are wearing light blue dress and suit. Mick is wearing a regular black suit and all the couples in suits are wearing a tie matching to their partners dress. Zari is wearing her watch that I updated so it can turn into a bracelet.

"Ready?" I ask everyone, they all nod and we walk out of the ship and to the limo I had pull up. I open the door for everyone and when they all get in, Zari gets in, then me. I shut the door behind me and start to tie my tie. Zari slaps my hands away and I pout, she pecks my lips and does my tie. I smile at her and she puts my collar over the tie.

We all talk before we arrive, someone opens our door and I help Zari out, she grabs my arm and we walk along the carpet. I smile and wrap my arm around Zari's waist while she puts hers on my chest. I kiss Zari on the cheek and on the lips for the photos. Then I stop by Phil, I love this guy.

"Hey Phil!" I say and he smiles.

"Hey Y/n! Questions?" He asks me, I nod. All the legends come up behind me and we answer all the questions. Zari takes her phone out and hands it to me, I smile and put it in my jacket pocket opposite of the ring. "Zari and Y/n. How is the relationship going?" Phil asks for the last question.

"It's really great." I tell him, Zari smiles at me.

"Yeah, it's amazing." Zari says, and I smile.

We both smile and walk away with the legends following. We walk into the party and get champagne.

I drink it and stay with Zari the whole night. I see Sara motion towards a balcony, I nod and turn to Zari. "Come with me." I tell her and take her hand. I bring her out onto the balcony and nobody is there.

"What are we doing here?" Zari asks me, I look at her nervously. I slowly drop onto one knee and pull the ring box out, she gasps in surprise.

(Insert loving speech here) "Zari Tomaz, will you marry me?" I ask her as I open the ring box. I look at her nervously, she nods. "Yes?" I ask her, she nods again and kisses me, I stand up still kissing her.

"Yes!" Zari says when she pulls away, I smile and take her promise ring off to slide the ring on her finger. We hear cheers and there is the legends all except Nate cheering. "I love you." Zari whispers into my ear while she hugs me.

"I love you too." I tell her and she smiles. Nate comes out and looks at us, he sees the ring on her finger and walks over and hugs me? "Um, okay?" I say and hug him back.

"I'm sorry, for everything. I just really loved Zari but I moved on now." Nate says as he pulls back. I nod and smile at him. "Congratulations." He tells us, and I nod at him. Zari comes over and hugs me burying her face in my neck.

I hear the door open and the Avengers Cast comes out. "Hey!" They all say, I wave at them. Zari does the same and they see her ring.

"You proposed?!" Scarlett asks, I nod and smile. She looks at the ring on Zari's finger and I smile more.

"Congrats." The cast says, we thank them and go back inside. We stay for another hour before going back to the ship after saying goodbye.

When me and Zari are walking back to our room, she whispers in my ear. "I bought a new lingerie set."

I look at her shocked and she pushes me on the bed. She takes off her dress to reveal full black lingerie. I can't breath, I scan her body and gulp. "Your staying in your suit. You don't mind if it can never be used again right?" She asks me, I love this suit. I quickly speed into a regular black suit that she can ruin.

"This is better for me." I tell her and lean back on the bed. I rest on my elbows and look at her as she straddles my lap. I sit up and touch her body, she moans softly as I kiss her neck.

She roughly pushes me on the bed and I look at her, lust filled eyes. "I'm in charge tonight, after I'm done with you, you can have me." Zari tells me in a stern voice, my mouth goes dry. I gulp before nodding.

"I love you." Is all I whisper as she grinds on me.

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY, THERE ENGAGED. I CAN USE IDEAS I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHERE TO GO FROM HERE BUT THE WEDDING SO PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS! RING IS IN THE PICTURE ABOVE!