Chapter 15

Y/n's POV

The honeymoon went fast, A LOT of sex, adventure and even more photos. We went scuba diving, fishing, rafting, rock climbing and more. We just finished packing all of our stuff and Zari sits on my lap, straddling me. I raise my eyebrow at her and she just smiles at me.

"I don't want to leave." Zari says and buries her face in my neck, I smile.

"We have to." I tell her and she groans. "You get to see Shadow and Medusa again." I say and she shoots up.

"Yes!" Zari cheers and I smile, I quickly speed me and Zari with our bags back to the ship. When we get there everyone hugs us. "Shadow! Medusa!" Zari says and picks them up.

I smile at her and Shadow jumps onto my shoulder when I hug Zari from behind. "Hey buddy." I say and Shadow burrows her face in my neck.

"How was the honeymoon?" Ava asks and I smile.

"It was great." I say and Zari nods excitedly. "I have to go to the office." I tell them and walk to my room with Zari following. When I get there I put Shadow back in her cage and feed her. Zari does the same for Medusa then hugs me, she buries her face in my chest and sighs. "Wifey?" I ask and she puts her chin on my chest to look up at me.

"Yes?" She asks me and I smile.

"Do you want to come with me?" I ask her and she nods eagerly, "Matching?" She nods again.

I speed us into black ripped jeans, baby blue long sleeve shirts with Lance on the back. "Zari Lance." Zari says and I smile.

"That's your name." I tell her and giggles. "I still love your laugh." I say and kiss her temple. She blushes and pulls on baby blue Jordan's, I do the same. I grab my keys, phone and wallet and put them in my pockets. I take Zari's hand and led her towards the garage.

I open her door for her and she kisses my cheek before getting in. I get in the drivers seat and start to car, I look over at Zari while she is on her phone. She looks up and catches me staring and blushes, she grabs my left hand and intertwines our fingers while bringing them to her lap.

I put out of the ship and start to drive towards my office. During the drive Zari takes pictures of me like she did on our first date. I park in the garage and open the door for Zari, I grab her hand and help her out of the car. I shut her door and lock my car, I walk to the elevator while holding Zari's hand.

When I get out of the elevator Rose runs over to me, "Congratulations Dr. Lance. Nice to see you again Mrs. Lance." Rose tells us and Zari blushes at her name.

"Thank you Rose." I tell her and she smiles. I let go of Zari's hand and take the paper work from her, I put it on my desk and thank Rose, she nods and walks away. I sit down at my desk and Zari just stands next to me, I turn my chair and pull her down on my lap.

She giggles and sits sideways on my lap so she can bury her face in my neck. I move closer to my desk and grab a pen, I keep my left arm around Zari so she doesn't fall and my right one holds my pen. Zari flips the paper or gets me another one when I need it.

There's a knock on my office door, "Come in!" I shout to them and Zari has fallen asleep. I keep working not taking my eyes off the paper in front of me. "Yes?" I ask not looking up still.

"Y/n." I hear Laurel say, I look up and see Laurel with her fiancée Thea.

"Hey guys, what can I do for you?" I ask them as Zari shifts and cuddles into me more, I gaze at her lovingly.

"That." Thea says and I look confused.

"We are going to elope but we need you, and you can bring your wife. Sara and maybe her wife with Mom and dad." Laurel explains and I nod.