Chapter 17

Everyone's houses look the same^^^^^

Y/n's POV

It's coming up on mine and Zari's first anniversary and I have been treating her like a Queen for a week now. Whenever she asks for something or to do something I instantly say yes.

I'm sitting in the kitchen with Zari and she's sitting on my lap like usual. "I want a baby." Zari says suddenly, I drop my fork and look at her, she smiles at me.

"I do too." I tell her and she smiles wider and kisses me. "We should move out of the ship, before we get a kid." I say when she pulls back after a few minutes.

"Yeah." Zari says and jumps on my lap making me turned on. "Not now, but later." Zari tells me and I nod.

"Whatever you want baby." I tell her and she smiles. She leans down and puts her head in my neck as I continue to eat.

Sara and Ava walk in when I finish eating, "Hey guys." I say and open my phone, Zari waves to them. I read through my emails and find one about my company, one is trying to buy it. I spit out my water I was drinking.

"What's wrong?" Ava asks as all three of them are looking at me.

"Someone is trying to buy my company." I tell them.

"What?!" Sara ask and I nod.

"I'm calling Laurel." I tell them and call her, I put her on speaker.

"What's up sis!" Laurel says and I heard Thea laughing in the background.

"Someone is trying to buy my company." I tell her and she sighs.

"They can't buy it, if you are the one who created unless you put shares of it for sale." Laurel tells and I nod.

"Okay, so I should be good than right?" I ask her.

"Yeah, your good. If they take you to court, I doubt the court will give it to them because your a superhero." Laurel explains, I thank her and hang up.

"That was close." Sara says and I nod. "Also, we have something to tell you guys." I look over and Ava puts her hand on the her stomach.

"Ava's pregnant?" I ask and they both nod shocked.

"How did you know?" Ava asks, I smirk.

"When the female brain, knows they are pregnant. It's an instinct to put your hand on your stomach." I tell her and she nods. "Who knows?" I ask them while Zari is jumping up and down on my lap happily.

"Just you guys." Sara says, "We were also wondering if you could do an ultrasound?" Sara asks me and I nod.

"Up." I say and Zari stands up so I can put my plate in the sink. "Let's go! To the med bay!" I cheer and they follow me. Ava lays down while Zari and Sara take a seat. Sara beside Ava and Zari on the other bed to watch.

"How far along are you?" I ask her and Sara grabs her hand.

"About 11 weeks." Ava says and I nod.

"Would you like to know the gender?" I ask, "I could know and then I could set up a gender reveal, if you would like." I tell them.

"No, we would like the gender reveal party." Sara says and I nod.

"Sara, just so you know with your horny ass. Until Ava is hormonal and horny, no sex." I tell her and Sara looks shocked.

"What?!" Sara asks and I chuckle. "When is that?" Sara asks while Ava just sighs.

"Around 20 weeks." I tell her, and laugh.