Chapter 19

Y/n's POV

I currently just finished a surgery on a 15 year old with Arizona so we're scrubbing out.

"Nice tattoo. What is it?" Arizona asks so I raise my hand so she can see my wrist.

"You got your wife's name on your wrist?!" She asks me and I nod with a big smile.

"Yeah! I'm in love with her." I say and she nods with a smile.

I look at my watch and sigh happily, "My shift is over." I say and she nods so I quickly run, without using my speed to the longue and grab my things.

I didn't take my car today so I run home with my speed. I put my things down before running around the house to find my wife.

I find her in the living room, laying down on her back, watching TV. I jump over the back of the couch and gently land on top of Zari, cuddling into her neck.

"Hey babygirl." I mumble against her skin.

"Hey, baby." Zari whispers in my ear. "How was work?" She asks me and I sigh happily.

"Great." I answer shortly, enjoying Zari's nails going up and down my back.

"I want a baby." Zari says and I snap my head up to her, making myself hover over her.

"You serious?" I ask her as I stare into her eyes and she nods.

"I am." Zari tells me and I smile widely, collapsing on top of her before turning so she's straddling me.

"I've been working on a side project! You can get pregnant with my DNA!" I tell her and she smiles widely.

Zari flips her hair onto one side of her head before leaning down and kissing me.

"Mhm." I mumble against her lips and I feel her smile.

She pulls away, her lips ghosting mine. "Can we try it now?" Zari asks me and I quickly nod.

I use my speed to speed us up to the bedroom and toss her on the bed gently. I get out a strap on I made and show her it. "I had to basically make my own sperm. This will make it feel like it's actually attached to me." I explain and she nods.

Zari stands up and strips out of her clothes, my jaw drops and she chuckles.

I use my speed to get out of my scrubs and put on the strap on. Zari walks over to me and puts one hand on my shoulder slowly, I look at it and suddenly she tugs the strap gently, I moan loudly at the action.

"Fuck!" I moan out as she starts to stroke it.

"Does it feel good?" Zari whispers into my ear as she tugs on my short hair and the strap tightly.

"Yes." I whimper, it really does feel like it's attached to my body.

"I want you to fuck me in the kitchen." Zari tells me and I use my speed to run us down to the kitchen and bend her over the counter.

It's midnight so nobody would see us through the windows. Zari moans as her nipples touch the cold surface.

"Daddy, please." Zari moans as she pushes back into me.

I slap her ass and she moans louder, I'm glad I soundproofed our house. I gently shove her back down as she tries to go back up before I push into her.

"Daddy!" Zari shouts.

It feels so warm, I love this tech I made. "Oh god." I moan as I feel her warmth and wetness.

I start to thrust into her, chasing my own high while making sure she's pleasured too.

Zari moves up so her stomach is to the counter and her back is against my chest. She moves her hand to the back of my hand and grips my hair.

I wrap my arm around her chest and grip her breast. "Baby." I grunt out as I feel myself getting to the edge.

"Can I cum, daddy?!" Zari screams out as I go faster and she grips my hair tighter.

"Cum with me." I whisper into her ear and she cums with a scream of my name.

I feel the strap on cum and it feels like I'm cumming so I moan out. "That feel's amazing." Zari mumbles into my ear as she leans back into my shoulder. "It's so nice and warm." I added a warmer so it wouldn't get cold.

I slightly move and Zari moans, "Can you spin me around without pulling out?" Zari asks and I do as she said, slowly not to hurt her.

Zari has her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck as I look up at her. "Bed." Zari murmurs into my neck and I walk us up stairs and to our room. "Thank you." Zari says as I set her down.

I go to pull out but Zari stops me and shakes her head, I gently push back in and lay on top of her, resting my head in her neck, I pull the blanket over our bodies.

Sorry for the short chapter!

I need an answer!! For a Josie Saltzman x OC book should I do, a mini Elijah who wears suits and it always a gentlewoman, Landon and Rafael's sister OR the devil's daughter?