Chapter 5

Y/n's POV

I wake up with a hangover and I get flashbacks from last night I smile at the thought of Zari. My door opens and Zari comes in with breakfast and Advil. "Hey." Zari whispers, "What are you smiling at?" Zari asks me.

"I got flashbacks from last night." I tell her and she smiles at me, she hands me my breakfast and I take Advil for my headache. I quickly eat and cuddle back up to Zari, "Your warm." I tell her and kiss her neck once. I bury my head in her chest while we lay on our sides facing each other. I hear my door open.

"GET UP!" Sara shouts.

"No." I whine and cuddle closer to Zari.

"I get that your hungover but we have a job!" Sara says and jumps on me.

"Not this again." I mumble.

"I will wake you up how me and Laurel woke you up when we were kids." She says, I instantly sit up and use my speed to change, brush my teeth and do my hair. "Good." Sara says, and I smile at her. She walks out, I turn to Zari and smile at her.

"Need help getting ready?" I ask her, she nods. I quickly change her into one of my shirts, her jeans, and one of her flannels. "Good?" I ask her as I tie her hair up in a loose ponytail.

"Good." She repeats and I smile and pick her up. She squeals and giggles as I speed into the kitchen.

"Why did you wake me up?" I ask Sara as I set Zari down.

"I don't know, just incase of a mission." Sara shrugs while Ava chuckles.

"Seriously?! I'm going back to bed." I say and walk off. I lay down in bed and close my eyes. I hear me door open and someone lay next to me, I open my eyes a bit to see Zari with her back facing me, I spoon her and go back to sleep.

I soon wake up to cold water being dumped on me and Zari. I instantly sit up to see Sara, I glare at her and look to Zari seeing her catching her breath, I look at Sara smirked. I used my speed to get 3 rolls of duct tape, I got all of her knifes out of her outfit and speeded her into the living room I duct taped her to the pillar.

I then speed and get Zari speeding her into the living room to see my work. She bursts out laughing and I smile at her, I love her laugh. "Ava Lance!" I shout and Ava comes running into the living room to see Sara. We all burst out laughing. "That's what you get for dumping ice cold water on me and my girlfriend." I tell her and Ava it trying so hard not to laugh again.

"I told you I would wake you up how Laurel and I woke you up when we were kids." Sara says, I glare at her.

"And I was trying to sleep." I tell her and Ava chuckles. "Zari how long should I leave her up for?" I ask my girlfriend who was now looking at me.

"At least an hour." Zari tells me I nod at her.

"Gideon call everyone to the living room!" I say and laugh at Sara's face. Everyone comes in even Mick, everyone bursts out laughing.

"Boss is duct taped to the pillar!" Mick says laughing.

"She dumped water on me and Zari." I tell them and even Nate laughs. I look at my shirt, I was wearing a white shirt so you can see through it. I take it off and wring it out leaving me in a regular black bra. I see Zari looking at my abs and scars.

"You have a lot of scars." Ray points out, I nod.

"League of Assassins class of 09 bitches." I say and everyone laughs. I speed and get my phone taking a picture and sending it to the arrowverse group chat. "I just sent this to the arrowverse group chat." I tell them. Everyone gets a ding on their phones and we all look to see everyone laughing at her and Laurel is asking me to pick her up. "Be right back." I say and speed out of the ship to get Laurel. I quickly speed back with Laurel and put her down.