Chapter 11

Y/n's POV

I'm working out when I see Zari come into the gym. I smile at her and pull one of my ear buds out to hear her. "Are you almost done?" She asks me, I nod.

"Yeah. I'm almost done my love." I tell her and she smiles. I wave her over, "All I have to do is pushups." I tell her and push her on the ground. She lays down and I get into a pushup position above her.

"Are you sure you can work out like this?" Zari asks, I nod.

"I always have time for you." I tell her and begin to do push ups over her and kiss her. She giggles each time, "I love you." I say in between kisses, she smiles at me.

"I love you too." Zari says, I smile wider and continue to do push ups. Sara comes in and sees us.

"We get it your engaged! Stop being cute!" Sara whines and I chuckle but continue to do my pushups over Zari.

"Your just mad because you don't do this with Ava." I tell her when I take a second break. She glares at me and I smirk at her. When I finish my pushups I hover over her and she smiles. I kiss her one more time and flop over onto the floor beside her, she looks at me and smirks.

"Your all sweaty." Zari whines, and I smirk.

"Wouldn't be the first time." I whisper in her ear as I stand up. She blushes and I pull her up too and kiss her, I take her hand and drag her towards our room. "I need a shower. Are you joining?" I ask her as I start to take off my shirt. She nods and smirks at me, I mirror her smirk before speeding us both undressed and pushing her against the shower wall.

She gasps in surprise and I kiss down her neck, I turn on the shower and continue making my way down her body.

After the shower... ;)

I speed me and Zari into one of our new matching outfits we got at the mall. We are wearing pastel pink shirts, black ripped skinny jeans and our watches. I smile at her and blow dry her hair for her. I look at the time and it's 9 AM. I woke up at 5 AM for a workout and Zari came and got me at 7.

When I finish doing her hair, she does mine. "I have something to do today as a gift for you." I tell her and she smiles. We walk into the kitchen to eat breakfast. I sit down and she sits on my laps like always. She finishes eating before me and plays with my hair.

"Dog." Sara mumbles and I sigh. I shake my head at her and put my face in Zari's neck.

She continues to play with my hair as I eat and smiles. "Sara you and Ava are coming with me right?" I ask them and they nod, Zari looks at me confused. "You'll see later." I tell her and she nods.

Zari stands up and I stand too, I kiss her before pulling away. "I love you, see you later." I tell her and she nods with a smile.

"Love you too. Bye." Zari mumbles against my neck as she hugs me.

I pull away and clean my dishes. I grab my leather jacket before walking towards the garage with Sara and Ava. "Let me get this straight, your getting Zari's name tattooed on your wrist and getting a shark tattoo on your side?" Ava asks me, I nod as I get into my BMW.

"Yeah." I tell her and Sara gets in the passenger side after opening the back door for Ava.

"Okay." Ava says and puts her seatbelt on.

"Let's roll." Sara says and I smile before I start to drive to the place.

When we arrive I greet the owner and get started. (Tattoo up top and then Zari's name on your wrist.)

It goes pretty fast and Sara gets a tattoo also, she gets canary where I got a shark. After the shark finishes she writes Zari is fancy letters across my wrist. Sara is already done when I finish and I thank them before we go back to the ship.

When we walk into the living room Zari hugs me, and I smile. "Where did you go?" Zari asks as she pulls away, I smile softly at her. I unwrap my wrist tattoo and show her, she smiles and starts to tear up. I hug her and she buries her face in my neck.

"What did you get?" Ray asks, I hold up my wrist and he smiles and nods.

"I also got a shark on my side." I tell them and lift up my shirt after pulling away from Zari. I wrap my wrist back up and sit down on the couch. "Sara show them your tattoo." She nods and lifts up her shirt to show her canary tattoo.

Zari comes over and hugs me like a koala, I smile and rub her back while she quietly cries into my neck happily. "Is Zari crying?" Ava asks, I nod and she smiles softly at us. I lay down on the couch and Zari moves her legs so she is laying on top of me.

"Can you meet my parents?" Zari whispers in your ear. I nod happily and she smiles.

The next day we get ready for dinner with her parents. I wear a light blue button down with black non ripped skinny jeans. Zari wears a nice dress and she does my hair to a nicer way.

When we get to the living room to say goodbye they all look at us, "Where are you going?" Ray asks.

"To meet Zari's parents." I tell them and they nod. (Pretending Zari is from present too)

We say goodbye and go to the jump ship, we plot a course and talk for the whole time. We step out and go to the porch, "What if they don't like me?" I ask Zari and she smiles and cups my face.

"I love you and you make me happy. They will see that and love you too." Zari tells me and I smile at her and nod. I take her hand and she knocks on the door. A young man answers the door and looks at us. "Behrad!" Zari cheers and hugs him.

When they pull away she looks at me. "Y/n Lance." I say and shake his hand. He smiles at me and Zari.

He lets us in and Zari drags me to the kitchen where her mom is. "Mama." Zari says and hugs her. She walks back over to me, "Mama, this is my girlfriend Y/n Lance, Y/n this is my mom." Zari introduces us, and Mrs. Tomaz hugs me. I smile and lean down a bit to hug her too. We haven't gone public with the engagement yet so Zari just flips her ring to the inside of her hand.

Her dad comes in a shakes my hand while giving me a smile. I help cook dinner with her mom and when she says I've done enough I sit down with Zari in the living room. I make her laugh and talk about everything, I feel her dad's eyes on me but I don't mind.

I smile softly at Zari and she blushes. I stand up and pull her up too, I hug her and she buries her face in my shoulder while I bury mine in her neck. I pull away and sit back down, she sits down next to me and leans into me. We talk with her father and Behrad while her mom finishes dinner.

When we eat dinner they ask me all about my life and Behrad notices the ring on Zari's finger. "Is that a ring?!" Behrad almost shouts. I smile sheepily and look at Zari, she nods.

"Y/n proposed 4 days ago. We are going to have a long engagement before we get married." Zari explains and smiles at me.

Dinner goes great and her parents love me and me and Behrad get along really well. I love the Tomaz family, but it's time to get back to the ship. "Bye Mr. and Mrs. Tomaz." I say and hug them, I hug Behrad too and say bye. When Zari says bye we get back to the jump ship.

When we get back to the ship we quickly change to our pajamas and go to movie night. They are already a movie in when we arrive. We tell them how it went and they all smile.

Me and Zari cuddles on one of the couches and she lays on top of me like usual. Zari falls asleep during the 3rd movie and I say goodnight to everyone and carry her to our room. I set her down in bed and cover her with the blanket. I lay down next to her and she cuddles into my side. I smile and wrap my arms around her before closing my eyes and going to sleep.