Chapter 4

Y/n's POV... 6 Months later

I walk into the kitchen to see Zari there alone. "Hey baby." I whisper into her ear as I wrap my arms around her neck from behind.

"Hey." Zari looks up at me, I peck her lips before she goes back to eating donuts.

"I'm going to train." I tell her and kiss her cheek before leaving.

I quickly get changed and train for a few hours. Zari comes running in and I rush to her. "What's wrong baby?" I ask her, she just ignores me and shows me a photo of me and my ex Thea Queen, "It's my ex?" I say more say a question.

"Really Ex?!" Zari yells.

"Woah! Calm down. What did I do?" I ask her softly, she scoffs.

"Your cheating!" Zari shouts at me.

"No I'm not! I would never cheat on you!" I tell her not raising my voice.

"Yes you are! Nate showed me this photo and told me it was from two weeks ago. Has the last 6 months meant nothing to you?!" Zari yells at me.

"I told you I didn't cheat! That photo is from 4 years back, I just never changed my style!" I say honestly, she still doesn't believe me.

"We're done!" Zari says and walks out.

"I didn't even do anything." I whisper to myself as I walk out of the gym to go to my room. I feel a tear run down my cheek as I slowly walk towards my room. I run into Sara while walking.

"What happen!?" Sara asks and hugs me, since she never sees me cry.

"Zari thought I cheated on her, Nate showed her a picture of me and Thea from when we were together 4 years ago and she broke up with me." I say and cry into her shoulder.

"Seriously?!" Sara asks mad, I nod into her neck. I feel another presents behind me but I don't stop crying. Someone starts to rub my back, I look up to see Ava.

I just shake my head and pull away and walk into my room. I lay on my bed and look at the photo of Zari I have in my wallet. I sigh and put it back into my wallet before changing and walking towards the garage.

I run into Zari and she looks like she has been crying, "I just want you to know, I never did cheat on you. It was from 4 years ago and you can even ask Sara or my family to prove it. Even Thea or Oliver Queen themselves." I tell her as I pass her, I let a stray tear roll down my cheek. I just continue to walk towards the garage.

I see Sara and Ava there, "What can I do for you guys? You guys here to yell at me too?" I ask them, they shake their heads and one by one hug me. "I'm going to a bar." I say and walk towards my BMW, I get in and start the car. I go to one bar I own and order a whiskey. I see Laurel and Thea, yes Thea my ex.

They come towards me as they see me slowly crying.

"What happened?!" Laurel asks.

"So I was in a relationship with Zari and I really love her. Nate showed her a photo of me and Thea from 4 years ago when we were dating and told her I was cheating." I tell them.

"Woah! I'm will Laurel now, I would never cheat on her! You would never cheat on Zari either." Thea says, I nod.

"Yeah, well, seems like my words aren't enough so I'm here to get drunk." I tell her and take a sip from my drink.

"Don't fall into your old habits." Laurels says.

"You know I was finally going to tell her I love her today. I planned a date and everything, she just ended it." I say and continue to drink.

Soon enough I'm drunk and I had to give Laurel my keys to drive me back to the ship. She pulls into the garage and Thea helps me walk towards my room. I see Sara, "Heyyyy It's my other sis!" I slur out and Sara sighs.

"Are you drunk?" She asks, I nod.

"What did you expect, the women I love just ended things with me because she thought I was cheating on her. I didn't even get to tell her I love her." I manage to slur and I push off Thea to make my way to the kitchen, when I get there I see Zari and Amaya talking. I shake my head and get a shot glass and whiskey. I take like 5 shots before the glass gets pulled away from Laurel.

"Hey! I was drinking that!" I tell her, she shakes her head, I see Thea behind her. "Oh, it's Thea the person my girlfriend though I was cheating on with her. I guess ex girlfriend now." I slur to her, "Hey Thea! How are you and Laurel doing?" I ask her and I completely forgot Zari and Amaya were there.

"We are doing great! We just moved into a new apartment together." Thea says smiling.

"Good for you, seems like my younger sister and older sister are in healthy relationships." I turn my head to see Zari and Amaya looking at me, "Oh hey! I forgot you were there. That's what happens when I get into my old ways with drugs and alcohol." I tell them, Zari tries to talk, "Save it Ms. Tomaz." I say and stumble towards my room.

I lay on my bed take out my wallet and look at the picture of me and Zari during our 6 month date. I hear my door open but I don't look up, I feel the bed dip and I look up to see my ex girlfriend.

"Hey." Zari whispers.

"Hi, come to yell at me some more for something I didn't do?" I ask her and look to the ceiling.

"No. I came to apologize." Zari says, I sit up and put my wallet and the picture down. She looks at the pictures and smile. "I'm sorry, I have trust issues and when Nate showed me the photo I freaked out." I just nodded.

"You do realize he has a crush on you." I tell her, she looks up at me and nods. "I'm sorry for not going a good job, you probably didn't even trust me that's why you ended it anyways. You know tonight I planned a romantic dinner where I was going to tell you something really important but you broke up with me before I could." I say and look down and put the pictures in my wallet and put my wallet away.

"I do trust you, and I'm really sorry. It you could forgive me I would like to be your girlfriend again?" Zari asks, I nod with a soft smile.

"Yeah, I would like that. But I'm a little tipsy ,I might forget this happened in the morning." I tell her, she nods. She lays on her side facing me and I bury my head into her chest laying on my side too, I get soft when I'm drunk.

"Your a soft drunk." Zari tells me as she wraps one arm around my back and one is going through my hair.

"That's why I don't drink, I just drink tonight to numb my feelings." I tell her and close my eyes. "Goodnight Zari."

"Goodnight Y/n." Zari whispers into my ear.

Sara's POV

I saw Zari go into Y/n rooms like an hour ago so I'm going to check on them. I walk her to see them cuddling and Y/n's face in Zari's neck. I have to talk to Nate about this. I walk off and find him in the library with Ray. "Nate!" I say and he turns to me with a scared look. "Did you really have to show Zari a picture of one of her ex's with her from years ago and say it was last week?!" I ask him.

"I love her and I know she loves me she is just confused!" Nate says, his eyes are wide after what he just said. Ray just looks at him, "I-I didn't mean that!"

"No! You made Zari break up with Y/n just because you love her. Can't you see that she doesn't want you?! I can just tell by seeing the way they look at each other." I tell him and he sighs.

"Dude! You seriously showed her a picture of her and a ex?" Ray asks him she slowly nods. "I can't believe you would do that. Y/n is like my little sister dude, I don't care if you love Zari or not. I seriously can't believe you. I'm done with the time bros." Ray tells him and walks out.

"Hurt her again and I will kick you off this ship and wipe your memory of the last 4 years on this ship." I threaten him, he nods. I walk out and go to my and Ava's room. I walk in to see her on the bed reading. She looks up, I nod. "They are good now." I say and quickly change into my pajamas and get in bed next to Ava and cuddles up to her while she reads. I slowly fall asleep.