Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

I'm in the lab listening to music while building things. The alarm goes off and I drop everything and speed to the bridge to see the team running in. "What happened?!" I ask them.

"Gideon?" Sara ask.

"It appears Damien Darhk is in 1932." Gideon says.

"Everyone suit up!" They all go to leave.

"Wait!" They all turn to look at me confused, I smirk. "Gideon send in projects 1-9." I say and soon enough 9 suits come in and land on everyone and materialize. "Mick relax your is just a invisible bullet proof suit." I tell him and he grunts. Everyone is look at there suits.

"Just think of you removed your masks and it removes it." I tell them, all their masks come off, "Like them?" I ask them, they all love them.

Time skip!

We are all walking into the ship and I send all of our suits back. I am walking ahead and I see a teenage girl. "Hello? Who are you?" I ask and she turns around. She looks scared, I look back at Sara and they have the same eyes.

"Hey, so I really messed with the timeline." The girl says, we all look confused. "My name is Meredith Laurel... Lance." She says.

"Um?" I say and look at Sara. "Me, Sara, or Laurel?" I ask her, she nods at Sara. "You know, it kind of shocks me how you haven't had a kid yet." I tell her, she glares at me and Zari smacks me on the back of my head. I look at her a give her a smile.

"Wait so your Ava and Sara's kid?" Ray asks, she nods.

"Hold on. Can I go get Laurel?" I ask Sara, she nods. I quickly run and get my older sister. I bring her back to the ship. "Before you yell at me for speeding you, Sara has a kid!" I tell her, she glares at me then looks at Sara.

"She's from the future." Sara tells Laurel.

"I honestly am surprised that you don't have a kid now." Laurel says.

"I told her that, but all I got was a glare from Sara and a smack on the back of the head from my girlfriend." I tell her, she smirks.

"Okay, so I just see to go back to my time so I don't mess the timeline up more." Meredith says.

We quickly deal with Meredith and get her home, Sara and Ava were shocked. I walked into my room to see my favorite person sitting on my bed reading. Zari was leaning against the headboard and she was under the blanket up to her waist. She looks up hearing the door open and smiles at me, I walk towards my bed and kick off my shoes.

I lay down and lay my head on her stomach, I close my eyes as she reads with one hand and runs her fingers through my hair with her other hand. "I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." She says and puts down her book, I put my chin on her upper thigh and look up at her, she smiles softly at me. "Come on it's late and we have the red carpet tomorrow." Zari tells me, I nod and quickly speed into my pajamas. "I love your powers." Zari says as she scoots down and cuddles into my side with her head in my neck.

I chuckle and wrap my arms around her.

The next morning I woke up and Zari was sleeping fully on top of me. I looked at the time it's 12 PM. "Baby wake up." I whisper shaking Zari slightly. She stirs but tries to go back to sleep. "No, no, no, come on baby." I say and shake her again.

"Fine!" Zari groans and rolls off of me. I smile at her and get up to get ready. I get dressed in my pantsuit I was going to wear to the red carpet. "Why are you dressed? We have 4 hours." Zari whines.