Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

"Really?" Sara asks, I just nod. "Well she's my bestfriend and I saw her checking you out when she met you." She says, I chuckle.

"I'm a fuckgirl this is new to me." I tell her, she nods.

"I've been there, just show her how much you care about her and since you don't just want to sleep with her, show her that." Sara explains while we sit on my bed.

"Thanks." I say and hug her. "By the way." I say and she looks at me, "Please don't make Ava scream to loud." I tell her with a smirk, "I have heard that to many times."

"I'll try, no promises." She says, we get up and walk to her room.

"Ava!" I shout and she meets us at the door.

"Yes?" Ava asks.

"Don't moan too loud." I say and wink, and walk away.

"She is not going to be able to stop!" I hear Sara shout.

"Ask Gideon to soundproof your room!" I shout back, I see her smirk.

2 Weeks later...

"Legends to the living room!" I say into the intercom.

Minutes later everyone is there, Sara speaks up, "Sorry for her waking you up at 4 AM but she does this."

"I built you a ship with Gideon, in 2 weeks!" I say and jump up and down.

"How much coffee have you had?" Ava asks, like the concerned Sister-in-law she is.

"Umm." I count inside my head. "Like 7 cups, but I'm a genius and with the help of Cisco I built you a knew ship, all I have to do is install Gideon!" I tell them and I see Zari staring at me.

"You already built it?!" Sara asks, I nod.

"I built an ironman suit in an hour." I tell her, she nods.

"Anyone want me to build anything?" I ask them, "Sara I already built you something."

"What is it?" She asks.

"I'll give it to you later." I say with a wink. "Anyways, sleep and by 10 today the ship will be ready to travel through time." I say cheerfully, "I'm going to train now, while I wait for my speedster bro to wake up."

"Barry." Sara explains, I start to walk to my room. Once I get there I get changed into a sports bra and a loose fitting muscle tank top with leggings. I walk down to the training room and go to my treadmill, that can handle my speed. I start to run and I meet 2,400 miles per hour. I start to slow down, "I know your here." I say and turn to see Sara.

"Came to train. How fast did you go?" She asks.

"2,400 miles per hour." I say and she looks shocked.

"Spar?" She asks, I nod. "No powers." I nod again. We get into the ring and start to spar, we spar for who knows how long until the team comes in. Just then I throw Sara to the ground for the 100th time.

"Morning guys." I say and nod to them, Sara nods at them too and quickly swings at me, I duck and flip her over my shoulder. I chuckle at her and she taps.

I walk over to the fridge I have there that makes things extra cold but doesn't freeze them. I grab 3 bottles and hand one to Sara, she chugs it and I chug one. Once I'm done chugging that one I pour the other one over my head. I shake my head because my hair is short. I flip my hair up and run my hand through it. "Feel free to use anything you want." I say to the team. I look down at my top, "Damnit." I say and take my shirt off. Everyone is staring at me, "Staring."