Chapter 13

Y/n's POV 6 months later...

It's been 6 months since me and Zari told everyone about our engagement and everyone was so happy. Team Legends, Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl are going to bar to celebrate us. This bar is in a town called Mystic Falls, it's rumored to have witches, werewolves and vampires. Which I know it does because I know some.

Me and Zari are getting dressed, I'm wearing black skinny jeans and a nice button up. Zari does my hair and like always, I just stare at her. "Why do you always stare at me when I do your hair?" Zari asks me as she finishes.

"I just love you, and your so pretty." I tell her honestly and she blushes.

Zari is wearing a nice dress and we are wearing our watches just in case. Zari does her hair as I stare her and she catches me a few times and blushes. When she finishes we walk to the cargo bay where everyone is waiting on us.

"Let's go." Sara says and we leave to the bar.

Me and Zari stay in a corner and have a few drinks. The teams show up and congratulate us. "I'm going to get us a refill." I tell Zari and take her empty glass with mine, she nods and I walk away.

I refill my whiskey and Zari's margarita. The watch goes off telling me Zari is in danger. I speed to Zari and see a drunk man touching her. I push him back, "Back off!" I yell over the music and he smirks.

"2 is better than 1." He slurs and touches my arm, I throw his arm off me.

Zari hugs me and buries her face in my neck and chest. "Fuck off before I break your arm." I threaten him and his smirk just grows. He starts to touch Zari and I see Sara looking at me, she knows I can't control my anger sometimes and only her and Zari can calm me down.

I clench my fist and punch him, he falls on the floor before getting up and trying to swing at me. I dodge his attack and punch him again. I kick the shit out of him before Sara and Oliver pull me away. I look at my hand and try to shake away the pain, Zari comes over to me and hugs me. "Are you okay?" I whisper into her ear.

"Yeah." Zari whispers into my neck and hugs me tighter.

People walk into the bar and I look up, It's Hope and Lizzie. They walk over, "Hope, Lizzie." I say and nod at them.

"Hey, Y/n." They say and I can tell they are friends.

"So this is going to sound crazy." Lizzie starts, I look at her and Zari pulls away to stand by my side.

"I time travel, nothing is crazy." I tell them and they look at me.

"We need your help." Hope rushes out, I look at her confused.

"For?" I ask her and she nods.

"We need you to build things for the school." Lizzie explains, by now the rest of the arrowverse is here.

"What, now?" I ask them.

"You come with us." Hope tells me and I nod.

"Can I bring someone?" I ask her and she nods.

"You can bring 3 people." Lizzie tells me and I nod. They walk away and wait by the door. "Who's coming with me?" I ask, Zari grabs my hand and smiles at me.

"I'll go." Zari tells me and I nod.

"Me too." Sara and Oliver say, I nod.

I get up and we walk towards Hope and Lizzie. They start to lead us to a school, it looks fancy. We walk through it and we end up in an office. "Rick." I say and he looks up and smiles.

"Y/n. It's been a while." Rick says and hugs me.

"It has. This is my fiancée Zari, my little sister Sara and my best friend Oliver." I introduce them.