Chapter 12

Y/n's POV

"Baby!" Zari shouts in the living room, I stand up and walk into the room and lean on the doorway.

"Yes?" I ask her and she makes grabby hands at me, I chuckle and walk over to her and sit down next to her. She puts her head in my lap and I play with her hair. "Is this all you wanted?" I whisper to her.

"Yup." Zari says and I smile. She turns her head to the TV and watches the TV show.

Sara and Ava come in and Sara sits down and lets Ava braid her hair. I smile and turn back to the TV. I shift and lay down, Zari lays on top of me with her head on my stomach and her body between her legs.

"Baby." Zari whispers, I look at down at telling her to continue. "Can I get a pet?" She asks me, she rests her chin on my abs and looks at me.

"What kind?" I ask her with a smile and move my fingers through her hair.

"Like a snake or a gecko." Zari says with a big smile.

"Which one?" I ask her and she thinks for a moment.

"A snake." Zari tells me and opens her eyes, I smile.

"Sara can I buy a snake?" I ask her and she looks at me, and nods. "Then yes. Babe you may have a snake." I tell her and she smiles. "Let's go look for snakes." I tell her and she jumps up. I chuckle and give her a soft smile as I stand up.

"You better get good snake!" Sara shouts after us, as Zari pulls me out of the room.

"I might get 2!" Zari shouts back, she continues to drag me to our room and tells me to get ready. I just smile and nod because I am 100% whipped. I will do anything for her or buy her anything in the world. I quickly get changed and use my speed to clear a spot on a shelf for the snake.

"Ready?" Zari asks me, I nod. I take her hand and lead her to my cars. We get in my BMW and drive to the pet shop.

"Get whatever pet you want." I tell her with a smile, she smiles widely and pulls me into the shop.

"Can I get a ferret?" Zari asks me, I chuckle and nod.

"Whatever you want, my love." I tell her and she runs to the ferrets. Ferrets smell but I can build something for that.

"Babe come here!" Zari says, I jog over to her. "I want this black one and I want a snake." Zari says, I nod.

"Okay." I tell her and wave over a worker to get the ferret. "What snake do you want?" I ask her as she carries the ferret and we walk to the snakes.

"This one." She says a points to one, I nod and the worker gets him out. We walk over to everything for the ferrets. She gets a harness, leash, a couple of toys, a place to keep her, and lastly a few clothes for him. She also gets shampoo for ferrets and a brush.

We then move onto snakes, we get her a lot of things for her home and a food and water dish. "This everything?" I ask her as the snake is around my neck.

"Yup." Zari says and I pay for everything. I hand Zari the snake and she gives me the ferret. I put on her harness and leash and put her on my shoulder while I carry everything. I put everything in the back of my car and we start to drive back to the ship.

When we get there we walk to the living room after putting everything together. We take Shadow are ferret and Medusa to meet the team. We walk in and Ava instantly is on her feet petting Shadow who is on my shoulder. "This is Shadow and that's Medusa." I tell them while pointing to them.

Shadow burrows her face in my neck, I smile. "I think Shadow already loves Y/n." Zari says.

"Animals just love Y/n, even when we were kids." Sara explains, I nod and agree.