how you met

(Preference: How you met each other)

Adam Banks: You met at a hockey game when he was still a Hawk! Your friend, Connie, was playing in a game against the Hawks and you were there for support. He wasn't exactly the nicest to you when you said you were there supporting District 5. The feeling was mutual once Connie explained exactly who he was.

Charlie Conway: His mom introduced you to each other! Your mom had started working at the diner alongside Casey after your family moved to the area. You didn't really know anyone so Casey introduced you to her son and told him to show you the ropes. Charlie gladly accepted the job after meeting you.

Guy Germaine: You've known each other practically your whole lives! You were neighbors and had gone to the same daycare, then elementary school, and middle school. You both played for District 5 and had basically been joined at the hip since before either of you could remember.

Greg Goldberg: You picked up an order from his parents' deli! Your parents were having a party and you volunteered to pick up the sandwich platters. When it was your turn in line, he begged his dad to let him switch from prep work to register duty.

Lester Averman: You met in detention! Sure, you'd seen him in the halls and shared one or two classes but you never really 'met' each other. That particular day, you had gotten detention for being in the hall without a pass. Averman, on the other hand, had cracked one too many jokes during class. The desk next to his was open and you decided to sit there.

Luis Mendoza: You met at a Junior Goodwill Games baseball game*! You and a few friends were sitting a row in front of him and a few of the other Ducks. A fly ball came towards your section and his quick reflexes, along with the help of a souvenir foam finger, stopped the ball from beaning you in the head.

Dwayne Robertson: You met at one of your horse riding lessons! You were finishing putting the horse back in its stall when you saw a new face walk into the stable. He looked more at ease among the horses than most people you ever encountered there. You smiled at him and he came over and struck up a conversation.

(*I couldn't resist! Sorry not sorry! 😅)