👻devil's night👻

(Preference: the pranks they play on October 30th, aka 'devil's night'.)

(A/N: Devil's Night (also known as Mischief Night, Goosey Night, Moving Night, etc.) is the night before Halloween when older kids and teenagers would do random pranks and mild acts of vandalism. Kind of like the 'too old to trick-or-treat but too young to hand out candy' time in life. It's not done as much anymore because people took it too far but since this book is set in the 90s-00s I thought I'd add it!)

Adam Banks: Since his dad would probably kill him if he did anything too destructive, Adam's content with the classic toilet papering trees, hedges, and houses. Safe, yet effective.

Charlie Conway: Charlie is the king of shaving cream pranks on Devil's Night! No one is safe from getting covered in foam courtesy of Captain Duckie so watch your back.

Guy Germaine: When it comes to Devil's Night, eggs are Guy's go to. Whether it's throwing a few at the doors of neighborhood jerks or cracking a few over friends heads, he's good to go.

Greg Goldberg: Like Adam, Goldberg prefers to stay on the safer side and soaps some car windows. Since it washes off with some water it's a pretty harmless prank.

Lester Averman: Nothing beats good old fashioned silly string in Averman's opinion. He'll spend hours 'vomiting' silly string all over his friends and occasionally a random passerby.

Luis Mendoza: Luis is the best 'Ding Dong Ditch' player that the Ducks have ever had! His speed really makes him just about untouchable and he has yet to be caught.

Dwayne Robertson: Though more of an annoying prank, Dwayne will spend a good amount of the night forking peoples' front lawns. Not the greatest prank but satisfying nonetheless.

(A/N: Nothing too outrageous here, sorry! I wanted to get one more spooky season themed chapter in before November so I just whipped this up really quick. I'm going to try storyboard a few imagines and/or oneshots over the weekend so if anyone has any requests, feel free to drop them in the comments or in a PM to me! Thanks!!😄)