mona lisa (g.g.) (requested)

(A/N: This oneshot was requested by jojoswahy. I hope you like it! Truth be told I didn't really have to do much besides add a little fluff so the real credit should go to you anyway lol The song used in the title is a song of the same title by Nat King Cole. Now, on with the oneshot!!)

       "Keep you head down, Y/N. You keep raising your chin."

       "Sorry! Sorry..."

       Guy and I were sitting in the art room after classes had finished for the day. Guy needed to work on his final project of the semester and he'd asked me to pose for a portrait for him. Wanting to help my friend, I, of course, said yes. I went back to my original pose as best I could but the sun was coming through the window and right into my eyes, forcing me to raise my chin again.

       "Y/N..." Guy started.

       "I'm sorry! The sun is getting in my eyes." I said back, squinting as the sun started to burn my eyes.

       "Okay. Let's try something else. It's hard to see your eyes from that pose anyway." Guy said, switching to a new canvas.

       "Oh, yeah. Sorry, where do you want me to look?" I asked.

       "You can just look at me." He said, picking up his pallet again.

       I changed my direction so I was facing Guy. God, did he look cute! He was concentrating so hard and with the smudge of paint on his cheek I couldn't help but feel all warm and fuzzy inside as I looked at him.

       "Like this?" I asked.

       "Uh, move a little closer." Guy said.

        I pulled my stool a bit closer to him so now we were less than a foot away from each other.

       "How's this?" I asked.

       "Perfect." He said, smiling. 

       We sat there for what felt like hours. Me, staring at Guy and him, darting his eyes back and forth between me and the canvas. Every few minutes he'd stop, smile at me, and then go right back to painting and with each smile my heart started to beat faster and faster. 

       You see, Guy and I liked each other and we both knew we liked each other but it seemed we were both too shy to make a move. We already did everything together and flirted a lot but we still weren't going out together. I wanted to wait and see if he would make the first move but I'm starting to get a little tired of waiting.

       "How much longer do I need to look?" I asked.

       "Oh, well, you can stop." Guy said, hiding behind the canvas. "Truth is, you didn't need to in the first place."

       That confused me. "Huh? What do you mean?"

       Guy blushed like I'd never seen him blush before. His whole face basically became a tomato.

       "I-I just wanted you to look at me...I like it when you look at me." Guy said, shyly.

       Now it was my turn to blush. This was it. Now or never.

       "Guy-"

       "Y/N-"

       We both started at the same time. We stopped and looked at each other again before laughing. I stood up from my stool and stood in front of Guy.

       "Guy, would you wanna go out for something to eat?" I asked.

       "Like a date?" Guy asked back.

       "Definitely like a date." I answered. I was nervous but I knew what his answer would be.

       "Let's go."

       He grabbed his canvas with one hand and my hand with another. I snuck a look at the canvas as we walked. All he had painted was my eyes.

(A/N: Thanks again to jojoswahy for the request! Requests are currently open so send them in if you got 'em to the chapter 'A/N: Requests are OPEN! (OPEN til 7/31)'. Until next time! Thanks!!)