can they dance? scale

(Preference: can they dance on a scale from 1 - rhythmless to 10- dance machine)

Adam Banks: 4/10 Although he's exceptionally coordinated on the ice, Adam is on the lower half of the scale when it comes to dancing. Not the worst dancer but not average either.

Charlie Conway: 6/10 Charlie isn't exactly the worst dancer but he's not winning any awards anytime soon. His moves are basic but he won't embarrass you on the floor like others might.

Guy Germaine: 10/10 Guy is the best dancer out of all the Ducks! He has a natural rhythm that makes all the others envious and he can follow along to any dance after seeing in once or twice.

Dean Portman: 7/10 As the Ducks' resident party animal, Dean is definitely towards the higher end of the scale. Group dances, mosh pits, you name it and Dean can hold his own just fine.

Fulton Reed: 5/10 Though he's not the most synchronized in his movements, Fulton isn't a terrible dancer. He usually will stick to head banging when he can but he can move okay too.

Lester Averman: 3/10 Les is definitely on the lower side of the scale for this one. It's not so much that he's a bad dancer but more his moves are too erratic to be considered dancing.

Luis Mendoza: 8/10 On the higher end of the scale, Luis is actually a pretty good dancer. He has a few signature moves that he likes to pull out but he can freestyle pretty well too.

Dwayne Robertson: 5/10 Dwayne is right in the middle of the dancing scale. Not too good but not terrible either. He can follow along to group dances just fine but solo is another story.

(A/N: Did I get the idea for this chapter because a song reminded me of the above gif of Ryan Gosling dancing? You're absolutely right I did lol I was going to give them each a signature dance move but I think they'd pick up each others moves from going to dances in a group. What do you think? Do you think my ratings are accurate or do you think something different? Let me know in the comments! Until next time! Thanks!!)